(Chapter 8)(come with me)

It's been months of Skype and texting, and facebook. This was it I was in Mississippi doing a show. I had told Liz I was coming to get her. Her divorce had been finalized last week. She had packed some stuff .

We had been driving for hours. Finally,I was here in her driveway.

she had texted me her address, and I had put it in the gps .

She ran out to my truck and threw her suitcase on the back in the truck bed. She looked frantic. " hurry , he's coming!" She says. She got in the truck and we drove down the road. " hey Emmy ". Liz says. " hi". Emmy says shyly. Liz kissed my cheek, " thank you ". She says.

Finally we were back to the bus. I smiled as she put her stuff in one of the bunks.

It's been 3 weeks of touring , having fun with Emmy and sylo. And Liz had connected wonderfully with Emmy. And me and Liz had bonded, it wasn't like we were making out, but she would give me a kiss on the cheek.

It was almost bath time for Emmy.

(Liz's p.o.v)

" daddy can I take bath with Liz , please ". Emmy asks. I looked at Brantley and smiled saying it was alright. And BG nodded . " go ahead darlin'" he says. I loved his accent.

I was in the bath with Emmy . I had helped her wash her hair. Then she looked at me. " Your pretty." Emmy says. I giggled . " thank you". I say. " so are you, you have your daddy's eyes". I say. " daddy says he's not pretty". " he doesn't like his ears. " Emmy says. " I think you both have adorable ears. " I say, washing her.

" I like your earrings". She says. " you have a lot of them". She says. I smiled. My ears were adored with many silver loops and studs. 3 on my lobes, two in my cartilage at the top of each ear.

" come on, let's put on some pajamas and cuddle up with your daddy and read that new book". I say, she nodded excitedly.