(Chapter 9)(too sweet)

( Liz's p.o.v)

Me and BG had started sharing his bed. And Emmy slept between us. Emmy snuggled against me . I smiled and grabbed BG's chin and kissed his lips . " goodnight". I whisper .

" night " he says grinning .

Emmy's birthday was a week ago she was 5 now . Luke's son had asked her to a dance so now we were picking out dresses. BG seemed outta place. The poor thing, it was kinda funny though to see him in a little girls dress shop. He looked around . It was the last place he wanted to be. Emmy , jumped up and down excitedly when she found the dress she wanted .

" daddy can I get this one , pretty please". She says giving him the guilt lip. She would always poke out her bottom lip.

"I guess, decent price too", he says. That's the one thing I loved about Brant, he had all the money he wanted but he didn't spoil his child, and she wasn't a brat either .

He was good with his money. He had put away a crap ton of money for her college education. I sighed . B got the dress from the rack.

There was a little girl across the store crying cause she couldn't get the dress she wanted. I saw the look on BG's face . " but mommy". The girl says. " I'm sorry baby ". Her mother says.

BG had the woman 40 bucks. She smiled at him. "Thank you ". She whispers.