(Chapter 12)(moved in, and problems with the ceiling )

(Liz's p.o.v)

I sighed , it was beautiful, I loved this house. BG had bought this house so we could be a family. The walls were painted the colors we had wanted. We had worked on getting the house perfect over the last couple of weeks. I smiled. I loved mine and BG's room. I walked in the bedroom , we were gonna put our night clothes on for bed and were gonna go tuck Emmy in . BG looked up , we had mirrors on the ceiling, it was cool.
I sighed, I kissed his cheek.

We went to Emmys room and tucked her in. " Night daddy ". She says giving B a peck on the lips. " Better than kissing Tate huh?" BG says.
" how did you know?!" She asks. " I'm your daddy I know everything". BG says . Luke had sent a pic of Emmy giving Tate a kiss on the night of the dance. " night baby." I say. " night mommy ". She says. I kissed her head. We went to our bedroom.
We laid down. " she'll be in here the first clap of thunder. " I say . " that's okay, I love cuddling with the both of y'all ". He says. We were cuddled up in the bed . BG was kissing my ear and neck. Thunder roared and Emmy ran in our bedroom and jumped up on the bed. I put her between us.

I was half asleep when there was a huge clap of thunder that shook the house and B threw himself on top of me and Emmy .

"Baby what/
Then the mirror fell off the ceiling . I gasped and B kept himself still over us. He shut his eyes tight waiting for the impact .Then the mirror hit his back and shattered.
Emmy screamed.
"Oh My God! Baby are you okay?" I ask panicking . " fine". He grunts in pain. " baby let me help/
"No , don't either of you move, I don't want y'all hurt ". He says.