(Chapter 4)( Jana Kramer)

(Brantley's p.o.v)

I loved this girl to death, we had been together a couple months but Emmys been acting strange. She acts scared of Jana and is a little snotty towards her.

I sat in the tub with Emmy . She was washing my face. "Daddy how come I don't have a mommy?" She asks. My heart sunk . " well honey god needed your mommy, remember when we talked about that ?" I ask she nodded. " and besides, don't you like Jana?" I ask, she shook her head no. " what why". I say confused. "she won't let me be round my daddy!" She says. I was clearly confused, but now that I thought about it, Jana has been pushing Emmy away. I got out and dried off I got dressed. I got Emmy in some bed clothes. I sent her outta the bathroom. " I gotta pee, I'll be out in a minute okay" I say. She nods. I went pee.

I pulled my pajama pants back up. I sighed.

Just as I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Jana smack Emmy , in the face!

I jerked Emmy away. "what the hell is wrong with you.!!!!" I yell.

" she was running her mouth!" Jana yells . "you don't hit my baby!!!, now get the fuck outta the bus now"!!!

I yell. I picked up Emmy and headed back to the bedroom. I pulled her close as she cried. " I don't want a mommy anymore!!!" . My daughter cried. This hurt me worse than anything.