(Chapter 6)( caroline kicks ass)

(Chapter 6)( Caroline kicks ass)

(Emmy's p.o.v)

Daddy and Sylo saved me. Now daddy knows, Jana was really mean. I had a black eye. It hurt, daddy held me close to his chest. Caroline, walked off the bus.

(BG's p.o.v)

Caroline was beating the fuck outta Jana. "damn!!" Luke said.

" hell I know" I say.

" man I ain't never seen her fight like that". Luke says . " I suggest you don't get on her bad side then". I say with a laugh.

It's been a few days now and Emmy was feeling better. Hm, that woman from the concert, what was her name ? I wonder to myself.

Duh, I unlocked my phone and went to my contacts finding her name. Elizabeth Joy Laker. I smiled, I went to Facebook and found her page and sent her a message .

" Hey, it's Brantley, I wanted to talk to you". I typed. Emmy was asleep on my chest. It was 9:30 at night and she always snuggled against my bare chest. I smiled. The girl was typing back.

" hi, it's really BG ??" She typed. " yes ma'am". I type. " how's your daughter, someone told me she had a black eye. " she typed. " yeah, Emmy's fine , her eye has gotten better". I typed. " if this isn't too much to ask what happened?" She typed.

" you gotta promise you won't tell anyone if I tell you ". I type.

" of coarse not, but please tell me it wasn't you" she types. " no it wasn't me, the girl I was dating was abusive towards her, all Jana wanted was sex, and money ". I type.

It was a couple minutes before she responded.

" I know how Emmy feels , my husband is abusive, he drinks and then goes crazy". She typed back.

" hey where are you from Elizabeth?" I typed.

" my names Liz , well that's what everybody else calls me". She typed. " oh , cool nickname". I type.

"thanks and I'm from, Alabama". She typed .