(Chapter 11)(dancing)

(Liz's p.o.v)

We were in the shower now, he kissed up my neck. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "Promise me something". He says.

"what ?" I ask.

"That you care about her more than you do about me." He says. " what do you mean?". I ask.

" if anything happens to me , I want to know that Emmys got a mother". He says. " yes I care about her". I say honestly.

He locked his mouth on mine. My ex had never loved on me like this. He rubbed my body. He stopped as his hand grazed over my thick long scar on my shoulder blade. " oh, he hit me with a belt". I say sadly. Remembering when my ex had smacked me. Brant locked his lips on my pulse . " Brantley". I breathed. He picked me up and my back was against the shower wall.

The hot water slid down us. I placed my hands gently on his bearded face. I trailed my fingers on his face. He kissed me and entered me. My wet hair stuck to his neck and shoulders. I smiled and he let out a growl. I locked my legs tighter around him when he thrust hard. He pulled out. " let's take this to the bed". He says huskily.

He carried me into the bedroom. He put me on my back . I smiled at him. He grinned. " that's a pretty smile". He says and kisses my lips.

We laid here in the bed . He was rubbing my side. God finally a man who knew how to make love.

BG's phone rang. His ringtone was Emmy singing one of BG's songs. It was adorable. I picked up the phone.

Emmy: daddy!!

Liz: this is Liz sweety

Emmy: oh , hi I had fun , Tate asks can I spend tonight? Uncle Luke said it was okay.

Liz: that's fine with me honey but that's up to your daddy .

Emmy: okay, can I talk to daddy please.

Liz: of coarse hon. Here's your daddy, bye sweetheart, I love you.

Emmy: I love you too mommy.

I handed the phone to B and started to cry happy tears.

BG talked to her and all that. He hung up after saying goodnight and that he loved her.

He looked at me. " baby what's wrong ?" He asks.

" you made me a mother, Emmy called me mommy". I cry. He held me tightly and kissed my forehead .

Single Fatherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें