(Chapter 13)(cut up and scared)

(BG's p.o.v)

I lifted off them and shook the glass off. God my back hurt like fuck. But I didn't want them hurt. I picked up Emmy . And Liz sat up and tried to easily get off the bed and avoid the shattered glass that covered our bed. " y'all get in Emmys bed. I'll be there in a second okay ". I say Liz nodded taking Emmy into her arms.

Shit this hurt like hell only the really small shards went in my skin . I took a shower, and brushed off the glass as best I could. Liz walked in with a bottle of rubbing alcohol .

"No!" I say sternly . " B it'll get infected !" She says. " please ". I say rolling my eyes, yeah right like it'd get infected. Bullshit!

I sat in the tub, I cringed as she pored the stinging liquid down my cut up back. " I'm sorry honey, but it's gotta be cleaned, I know it hurts". She says. She kissed my forehead. She began to wipe the cuts gently. I hissed in pain when she came to a thick cut.

It's been two months and were back out on the road. Liz had been acting funny lately . She was snuggled up to me more and we had made love more often, which I enjoyed but it was strange. Just the other night she tackled me , pinning me to the bed. I loved it. Her and Emmy were becoming closer and closer.

(Liz's p.o.v)

I had to tell him, I couldn't ignore it, and I was scared it wouldn't last and it would hurt the both of us. That's the way it was with me and my ex I hadn't told till 3 months after it was over and done with. I was scared of what BG would think.