Chapter Two: Kidnapped

*Macy's POV*

I was watching Spongebob- don't judge, it's my guilty pleasure- when a knock on the door startles me. I'm definitely not used to hearing that down here. I figure it's probably Mrs. Newman from next door, wanting to borrow a cup of sugar or something. Trina is in the kitchen eating her pancakes, and despite the fact she was the only person here besides me, I shout "I got it!" and answer the door.

My eyes widen in shock and my breathing halts for a second as I take in the sight before me. It's the mysterious handsome boy I had saw going into the restaurant. His friends are standing behind him, looking slightly shocked.

*Cayton's POV*

'Dude, she's a human,' Carter tells me through our mind link. Here she is, standing before me in all her beauty, looking very shocked to see me.

'I know, and I don't care,' I tell him.

'She's not going to understand what's going on,' Trenton adds. It was too late to heed his warning. I couldn't take her being so close to me without me touching her.

"Mine," I whisper, before I grab her and hold her tight.

*Macy's POV*

He's staring at me intensely, and I'm trapped in his gaze. His eyes are a sky blue color that are holding so much emotion I find it slightly overwhelming. I can't decipher the emotions, and I don't know if they're because of me or not. However, my insides are practically turning to mush at the way he's staring at me.

"Mine," he whispers, before he grabs me and pulls me to his chest. I squeal in shock as I hit his hard chest, confusion quickly seeping through me. First, why was this sexy stranger- who showed up on my doorstep completely unexpectedly and uninvited- holding me? And secondly, why do I like it?

Some part of my brain shouts at me to grab him and never let go, to stay in the safety of his arms and the warmth of his embrace, but another part- the more logical side of my brain- is screaming at me to get away. Logic is fighting a losing battle though.

I have always been one to go with logic over emotion, so I try pushing him away from me. He didn't let me go, he only held me tighter.

"Uh, hey dude-whose-name-I-don't-know, I would appreciate it if you let me go," I mutter.

"Mine," he growls lowly in my ear, holding me impossibly closer. By now I'm starting to get slightly irritated, which for me leads to anger.

"Let me go," I say, struggling against him. He doesn't budge until my sister's voice breaks out.

"What's going on?" she asks, sounding alarmed. She was very easy to scare, and no doubt a stranger practically manhandling me was frightening. He loosens his grip on me some, and it leaves me with enough room to slip my petite body out of his arms and dart across the room to Trina.

"I think you should go," I say, eyeing the boy and pushing my sister behind me protectively. Oh yes, because I stand a chance against them. It's an honest action though. Never underestimate the power of nails. Oddly, his eyes darken some and his face forms into a scowl. In truth, it's kind of intimidating, and he just seems to have an aura of power around him, which only adds to it.

So naturally, I let my body react before my brain could think it through and slam the door in his face, locking it for good measure.

"What's going on?" Trina asks again.

"Nothing much. Just some cra-" I'm cut off by a harsh pounding on the door. I jump away, yelping slightly and step back.

"Macy, wha-" The banging starts getting louder at this point.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," I assure her, practically shouting over the noise. I open the door, my anger boiling at this point. I don't care what the hell his problem is, but he's scaring my little sister. That's only something I'm allowed to do.

Eh, shallow, but whatever.

The door flies open and I throw my hands up in the air in anger. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" I spat out, glaring at the boy. Apparently that was the wrong thing to say because at that exact moment his friends exchange worried glances, looking like they want to do something but don't know if they should.

The next thing I know, my world is turned upside down- literally- as he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder like I was a shirt. Curse his hot muscles...

"What the hell? Let me go you psycho!" I scream.

"Carter, take her little sister to Fran and Mark's," sexy psycho orders.

"Don't touch her!" I shout threateningly. I thrash around and hit the boy, but I might as well be hitting a brick wall. "Let me go!"

One of his blonde friends bow their head and go do what he says without question. He disappears in the house and I can hear him talking to my sister, while the other stands their unsurely. Trina starts crying slightly which only pisses me off more. Why the hell are they taking them to Mark and Fran's? They are our neighbors and are really good people, so how are they associated with these idiots?

The boy carrying me starts walking away from the house, with me still over his shoulder.

"Psychopath!"

"Shut up!" he growls angrily.

"Screw you!" I shout defiantly. He growls in frustration, but doesn't say or do anything else but continuing to walk. He ignores my feeble attempts at escape and my further name calling.

I look up to check and see what Carter is doing with Trina. He's taking her next door. The kicker? He isn't carrying her or anything, nope; she is walking over there voluntarily. She is even having a conversation with him!

How the hell did he manage to get the most stubborn child on the face of the planet to cooperate so fast? And why can't I do that?

Wait, that's not the point.

The point is I'm being kidnapped and she isn't even worried. Nope, she doesn't even spare me a second glance.

Love you too sis...

The fight goes out of me when I realize there is no point in struggling. Finally, the boy puts me on my feet and opens the door of the black Mustang for me.

"Get in," he orders. I cross my arms over my chest and stand my ground. Funny how the amazingly hot guy I saw no more than an hour ago is kidnapping me. It's always the sexy ones you have to watch out for.

"No," I firmly state.

"Get in before I force you in," he says through clenched teeth. Something in his tone implies this isn't an empty threat, and against my better judgment I obey. Who knows what he'll do to me now.

He slips in next to me and shuts the door. I scoot as far away as possible despite the weird need to be closer. Wait, the hell? He's kidnapping me! I should be wanting to get away, not closer.

I really need to rethink my priorities.

"Trenton, you take the other side," he says to his other nameless friend.

The door next to me opens and the other guy slides in, sending me a small smile which I return with a harsh glare. Carter takes the driver's seat and gives me an amused smirk in the rearview mirror. I would like to tell him where he can shove that smirk, but decide the insults can be saved for when we all aren't confined in this small space.

"I hope you know kidnapping is a felony!" I shout to get it through their thick heads.

"It's not kidnapping," Carter chuckles, like this is all some big joke. I sure hope it is. Where are the hidden cameras? He starts the car and pulls away, and I watch the ratty old house fade away.

"Oh really? Then what the hell is it?!" He doesn't respond, he just laughs again, along with Trenton and psycho-sexy-kidnapper-guy. Oh, well, glad they find this funny too.