Chapter Twenty-Three: Kind of kinky

*Macy's POV*

"Keep your lips to yourself mister," I say, whacking Cayton in the head with a spatula. Despite this, he continues kissing and licking that stupid spot on my neck. The damn boy is relentless, and this has been, by far, the most difficult bet I've been engaged in in my life.

Amazingly, I've made it two days. Today is the final day, and I'm already planning to spend my five bucks at the candy store.

"You're so stubborn," he mumbles against my skin, before teasingly biting it. I have to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning, which would not be helpful. I think he's enjoying making me squirm, because he's been absolutely persistent in trying to mark me.

If Cayton finds making me squirm enjoyable, then Carter finds it hilarious. He's so sure that I'm going to break, and to be honest if I wasn't looking forward to five bags of gummy bears, I would have given in already. Do you know how hard it is to resist something that is specifically designed to turn you on? At least I think that's what it's for, because that's all it's succeeded in doing so far.

You wouldn't think that one tiny little spot would have such an effect. He can touch me and kiss me all he wants, and the result isn't as intense as when he even lays a finger on that one spot on my neck. It's ridiculous.

He let it slip that once he does mark me, it's going to be ten times worse. Whatever connection we have is going to be amplified, and, well, it will only be a matter of time before the mating is complete.

"My pancakes are going to burn if you don't stop!" I whine, unwrapping his arms from me and trying to stop my thoughts from progressing any further. He refuses to let me cook in peace though. He hops up onto the counter right next to the stove, looming over and watching me carefully, as if him watching me is enough to make me give in.

I huff and flip the pancake, thinking about possibly poisoning Carter's for causing all of this. He's sitting in the living room, where Cayton should be, instead of blocking the cabinet where the plates are.

"Could you move?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips.

"I'm pretty comfy," he says, "It might cost you."

I let out a frustrated sigh, and turn away, only to stop when an idea pops in my head.

"I think we can make a deal here," I say, turning around again and crossing my arms over my chest. He raises an eyebrow.

"What kind of deal?"

"Well, you want something, and I want something. So here's what we'll do. You will go into the living room and stay until I'm done. And after we eat, I'll let you mark me."

"Really?" he asks skeptically.

"Yes. We all know I'm going to lose this anyways," I sigh. Smirking, he hops off the counter and gives me a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Deal," he says, before walking out of the kitchen. I peek around the entrance to make sure he left, and when I see him enter the living room, I smile to myself.

Too easy.

When the pancakes are finished, I bring everything into the living room, where they insist on eating. I make myself comfortable in my usual spot next to Cayton and indulge in the world's greatest pancakes. Yes, I'm that amazing at making them.

"I believe it's your turn to keep up your end of the deal," Cayton points out as I pick up his and Carter's plate from the table. Carter snickers, so I guess Cayton had already informed him of it.

"Fine. Let me put these in the dishwasher first," I say. Both of them follow me out, casually leaning against the counters as I rinse off the plates and put them in the dishwasher. When I'm done, I dry my hands off with a towel and smile brightly.