Chapter Seven: Obviously

*Cayton's POV*

"Now tell me what-" I didn't let her finish. I couldn't let her finish.

I lost all control. I pushed her up against the wall before I kissed her.

My possessive side was coming out. When she came down the stairs in only my shirt, then practically put her underwear on display, I snapped. Carter and his brother Hunter were in the room, and neither my wolf nor I liked that they could see her.

At the same time, I wanted her.

After she put my shorts on, I got what I wanted. What I have been craving for since I laid my eyes on her. And judging by her reaction, she was enjoying it just as much as me.

My wolf was practically purring. Kissing her was something I have never experienced before. It was too amazing to explain. Just absolutely perfect. Our bodies were pressed together, my hands were holding on tightly to her waist like she could slip away at any moment. My tongue traced her bottom lip, but that's when she pulled away.

I could clearly see in her eyes the emotions she felt at that moment. It was a mix between lust and confusion. I only knew that my expression showed the love I felt for her right now. Because there was no doubt about it, I was already in love with this girl.

But it hurt to think she didn't feel the same way.

Of course she wouldn't. Not yet at least. She thinks I'm some psycho who kidnapped her, then kissed her. I only hope that she warms up to me soon, because I couldn't take this rejection much longer.

"You are mine, don't forget that," I tell her, feeling the sudden need to remind her that. I didn't know what I had hoped to accomplish by saying that, but I never expected her to kiss me again.

However, I wasn't going to complain, that was for sure.

This kiss was more passionate, and I didn't hold back. I grabbed her by her thighs and lifted her up, where her firm legs went around my waist. She tightened her legs, pulling us together even more. This time she let me deepen the kiss, and it was possibly the greatest moment in my life so far.

If we kept this up, I knew nothing would stop me from moving this over to the bed.

Unfortunately, it didn't get any further because Tami came into the room.

"Macy, I need to know—Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" She quickly backed out in embarrasment. Macy pushed me away once more, and my wolf started whining. He didn't want her away, and he was angry that we were interrupted. Macy backed away from me—or tried to, considering I still had her against the wall. I wasn't too happy with that.

"What is so important," I ask, angrily glaring at Tami. She bowed her head away from my gaze, when I felt my hands being ripped from Macy's waist. Then I was shoved. I wasn't prepared for that, though I should have expected it.

"Stop talking to her like that! She didn't know," she yelled. "It was a mistake anyways."

Ouch.

My heart sunk at her words, and I didn't even try to hide the hurt I felt. It was as if someone had punched me in the stomach. Did she really think that was a mistake?

I didn't want to believe it, but she said it. The question was if she really meant it though.

Did I just ruin any progress we had made? Oh who am I kidding... there was no progress before.

I wanted to ask her if she really meant that, because I was desperate to know. I didn't get the chance to though because the next thing I know, she's running out of the room with Tami in tow. I hear the distinct click of the lock on her door, and immediately go to it.