Before The Storm (BoyxBoy) (Incest)

I must the most popular nomiee for being the sickest person. 

I can just see it now-Ryan seacrest calling my name up to the stage,

"Your votes have been counted and your new sickect person in America, goes to, COLTON TATE FOR BEING IN LOVE WITH HIS STRIAGHT BROTHER". Then when I got up to get the award, instead of Kanye taking my trophy, he'd probably shoot me for being in love with myb iological borther. Not adopted, half-brother, bro-mance. No-no, my real brother. 

Same vagina, same penis we came from. And it's disgusting. I just can't help it, I don't know why I love him. Maybe it's how he can make me feel the happeiest and make the smile hugely when he talk. It's fucked up, he's perfect for me- I mena that in a whole non-obesessive way. Kinda. But I know everything about him, I know that he hates his food touching and that he only uses one type of shampoo and condionter.

"Ey' squirt," Asher teased coming in thorugh the back door of our mansion, I gulped. Holy shit, he was shirtless, sweat covering his whole body. Every speck of his six pack, his nipples were hard andhe was still panting slightly. He had basketball shorts on with some brand new pre-ordered nike sneakers.

I blinked rappily for a second before nodding my head at him, "Sup," I said going back to my text book. I was homeschooled while Asher went to UCLA where he played football but lived here at home. He was the best quater back for college football- in my opinion and almost every college football fan. He was gifted. 

And not just with football. 

The attraction and more than bortherly love started when I was 13 and he was 17.

_________(Flashback)________

Crack. I jumped and curled up in a tighter ball, sqeezing my eyes shut. Thunder. God, I hated it. Storms period. Ever since our half-sister Roselie died in the accident I had been terrified. It was just me and Asher because our Dad's were at our bigger dad Albie's movie premier and there were no staff in the house.

I sat uo slowly as I saw lightening strike in the distance, I shovered asI felt goosebumps go down my spine. I inched closer and closer to the door, as soon as I touched the door knob another crack of thunder filled the sky, I shirked and threw it open and ran striaght down the hall to my brother Asher's room. 

All I heard was the tv, so that meant no girls were here. I silently thanked the sky before opening the door, I gasped. My brother's eyes widned as he stopped what he was doing. There, right in front of me sat up his 'friend' and all of it's glorly with his hand wrapped around it. 

"Colton," he snapped, I snapped my eyes up to meet his, "I'-I'm sorry," I suttered.. He threw a sheet over his memeber, his face was flushed and seriously red. "What do you want," he hissed, "Storm," I managed quietly, his eyes changed from anger to sympathy, he held his arms out and I scrambeled quickly over to him as thunder boomed in the sky.

"Shh," he cooed rocking me back and forth, I was crying like a baby but I couldn't help it. The images were playing in my head over and overMy sisters lifeless body was implanted in my head. And it was my fault. "Ash," I cried hugging him tightly, he let me cry and cry until I was asleep. 

"I know this isn't what I wanted........" he sang. I smiled slightly, my favortite song 'Before The Storm'.

Thus began the more than brotherly love for my brother.

_________________________________________________________________________

A::N!

Well here is the beggining of the sequel as you all wanted! 

Tell me what you all think! 

VOTE

FAN 

COMMENT!

Please tell me what you tihnk of it:) I swear it will be written way better because I am so excited to write this story! It won't be as rushed but please!

Pic on the side is Asher

Song: Before The Storm