Chapter 2

"Who are you?" He mumbled, trying to sit up but groaning in response.

"I should ask you the same question. After all you're the one who was running on a practically broken leg on my family's property."

"Don't test me, girl." He seemingly growled at me. "I'm Loki Odison."

"Loki? As in 'I destroyed most of New York and costs millions of dollars worth of damage as well as killed hundreds to become a god of earth' Loki?" I asked, anxiety rising but my voice remaining almost stoic. Almost sarcastic.

"So you've heard of me than?" He chuckled. "I must be more famous than I thought."

"Actually, you're considered a major criminal. Someone who should pay the largest of prices for the crimes you've committed here on Earth."

"You mean I'm still here?" He groaned in frustration. "Damn it!"

"What? Not the place you wanted to be, Odinson?"

"Not exactly, no. I just left this god forsaken place. Or so I thought.." He groaned. "Thor? Where is my brother?"

"Thor was here?" I asked, eyes widening slightly.

"He was. Until our sister decided to came in and decided to try and murder us."

Sister...

Sister...Belle...

"The Goddess of Death."

Death...

"Hela. That's what she said her name was. New queen of Asgard I suppose." He finished.

"Well aren't you going to help Thor? Those are still your people aren't they?" I questioned the man further.

"I want too. In a way. But I can't since apparently, according to you, my leg is destroyed." He seemed to growl again in frustration. I tried to hold back a giggle, my anxiety being swallowed knowing he wanted to at least help his brother. A man who helped me. My own family.

"Well maybe..I could help you?" I mumbled under my breathe. His head arches up, his eyes meeting mine.

"Help me? How?"

"I've lived with the Avengers since you attacked New York. I have some experience in space ships, it was a whole class I had to study for when they were teaching me. Even if I'm not properly equipped I could help in some ways."

"Wait..you're telling me they're here..?" He looked cautiously around, his face becoming more pale then before.

"No. Or else you'd be turned in right now. I'm the only one home. Point is I can help you. So, yes or no?" I put my hand out, waiting for our deal to be made.

"Help from a midgardian?" He pondered on the question for a while until he smirked. "I suppose. But there is a favor I must ask first." He sat up, his leg seemingly healed already.

A God.

"Yes?"

"You help all of us. Me. Thor. Our people. You stay with us. I know you're in the Avengers not because you're some asset. There's something powerful. And I wouldn't mind having more power in our corner when we face my sister." He stood up, still in pain.

Power.

"Ok."

Family.

"I'll go with you."

Alone.

"And I'll help you."

Goodbye.

"Just let me get to the ship we have from the attack. I'll get changed into a more appropriate outfit-" Crap.

I remembered I was just in my shorts and tank top, and just like that my face turned red and markings slightly appeared on my arms. He went to grab my wrist to try and snap me out of my blush but I quickly took my wrist away.

"Don't." My voice shook. "You'll regret it."

Breathe.

Clear.

Breathe.

Slow.

They disappeared completely and I ran off. He was trying to catch up, but I knew he couldn't do anything much if I was ahead and he was behind.

My room. My new life.

Goodbye.

Dear family,

Thor is in trouble. Loki arrived and he and I are leaving to help him. I'll be safe. But Thor needs our help. And I'm the only one here. I love you.

I left the note on my desk. My outfit completely made from adamantium, used in combat and missions I would go on.

"Come on, God of Mischief." I said mockingly.

Loki's POV

What is with this girl? She was so willingly to trust me. Or at least assist my efforts. Even though she knows what I did in New York. To the world.

"Come on, God of Mischief."

I felt my body stiffen as she spoke those words. Something about how she said it..

"The loading deck is this way. Hopefully everyone is gone for a while and won't be able to track us by the time we're gone. You're going to have to put in coordinates to the destination where we find this bitch. I'll take over from there. Hopefully it takes another day or two too get to, Asgard is it? Then you're leg will be healed enough to fight. Or so I assume with your healing. I brought some medicine in Cause you get a fever while you heal, in case of in infection, I found that too be the case whenever Thor had a break though."

Knowledgeable. Smart. Not bad looking...

"I brought food also. You'll probably get sick in all honesty from the healing. So take in easy."

Nurturing.

Goddess.

Power.

I could tell she was capable of much power. The markings of her skin when she became tense were something...

Inhuman.

Beautiful.

Your POV

I looked back at Loki. He was watching my every move, almost as if he was observing me. Watching me. It was odd.

Thinking about me?

I walked into the ship, opening the gate.

"Let's go."

Family.