Important Author's Note Regarding Updates

Hey so I wanted to stir clear of doing author's notes but I broke cause this one I felt needed to be made to explain why I haven't uploaded any new chapters for months now. While I will not go into detail there are some major life events going on for me right now.

One is my living situations have drastically changed from one place to another, and will be moving yet again but thankfully this time it won't be as stressful or out of place so I will have time to still write just at a much slower pace (even if I wasn't that fast to begin with).

Secondly, I am now expecting. I will be having a baby boy in May 2021 and so that will take up a ton of my time, I do sincerely hope you all understand that as a 19 year old mom being the main source of income for my child I will be having a lot of other responsibilities to attend to first before I can write.

Third, I have a full time job now so I am working a lot more then I was before. This will also just take a huge chunk of my time, as I'm sure all expect a full time job would do.

Now I will still save time to write, mostly for myself and a form of stress relief from all the things going on in my life. And now with holidays it does also tighten my schedule so in order to help in setting up Christmas for my family, but I hope the wait is worth it for everyone who enjoys this series. I really did not expect to come back to so many comments and views, so thank you from the bottom of my heart and Happy Holidays to you and your families/friends! Let's make sure 2021 is a little better, please! <3