Chapter 10

"You think anyone would love a creature like you?!" I was thrown by my arm in a room as shackles were put on my ankles and arms. I was crying, something forbidden by my parents.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry.." I repeated as my father grabbed a whip from the other side of the room.

"Shut the fuck up! You couldn't do one thing! One god damn thing!" I tried to block the hit but my arms were restrained and my body ached with pain as I screamed. "You're worthless!" Another. As I screamed and begged for it to stop.

I was in a room now, a watching room I guess. I hadn't been in here, but Loki had every time I'd have to fight. "So how is everything so far? I know you've never been in here but I'm so glad you are now!" The Grand Master clapped his hands excitedly as I roamed around the room.

"It's very nice, Grand Master." I spoke, almost mumbled under my breathe. I couldn't find the courage to speak against him at the moment. With Thor's life on the line and Loki's shunning, I felt any bravery sucked out of me. I looked over at the couch, Loki was just starring out the giant window overlooking the arena. What was this pain in my chest?

Why did it hurt that he wasn't by my side to tell me stupid things like Thor would get his ass kicked or that he could take him on himself? My heart almost felt a yearning to sit next to him, but my stubbornness to be right got in the way and I looked away. "Well I'm glad you like it! Maybe you could come here with me some other times~"

I held back the urge to gag, knowing exactly the Grand Master was talking about. The man was a degenerate, but I simply chuckled lightly. "I don't know about that." Once again my words came out softly, almost inaudible.

"Oh oh everyone shush it's time for the fight now!" The Grand Master said giddy. I turned my eyes to the window and stood right next to it. Out came Thor, his hair short and a weapon and shield in hand. I ignored the speeches, just wanting my other father figure to be ok. Until I felt the ground under me rumble.

"...the Incredible Hulk!"

Banner? I looked to the side and sure enough, a green giant appeared. I started smiling like an idiot as Thor screamed in victory. But this was short lived as he pointed up at us, addressing that Loki was here. I looked over to see a frozen Loki. I almost wanted to tease him. Almost.

But soon enough Hulk and Thor were in a full out battle. I backed away, wanting to avert my eyes. What if Banner hurt Thor? I felt arms wrap around me. Familiar. Comforting.

"I doubt he'll kill him." Loki's voice whispered in my ear and I felt a little smile.

"I'm still angry at you. But thank you." His hand was rubbing up and down my back.

"I'm angry at you too. But I think it's more important to see you calm then worried." His hand was now petting down my head and tangling in my hair. "Don't worry. Thor will blast him with lightening or something before he'd ever let himself die. Which I'm sure Green Man can take." I chuckled a little as I calmed down. There's no way Banner and Thor would kill each other.

I heard Loki start laughing, I turned around and saw Banner flinging the shit out of Thor. "How does it feel?!" He shouted as he laughed. I rolled by eyes as he cleared his throat as the grand master looked at him with confusion. "Sorry, just love the sport."

I pulled on Loki's hand to sit on the couch, which he did and I sat next to him. I felt tempted to lean my head on his shoulder but I had to stop myself. I can't let this happen again.

I saw Thor stand up after being pummeled to the ground, but his eyes were an electric blue and his hands seemed to be tangled with lightening. One punch and Banner was knocked clean across the arena. "Oh shit.." I murmured, I had never seen a fight between Thor and Hulk like this. I had never seen Thor, himself, like this.

"This is new." Loki murmured as well, watching as Thor beat the crap out of Banner. I looked over, the Grand Master may have to swallow his pride and let Thor go. But instead he pulled out a controller, and Thor was down. Banner jumped up and landed on Thor. He was definitely now unconscious. I stood up. I had to hold my tongue until I got to the living area for me and Loki before I could cuss and scream about how unfair this man was.

However, it wasn't easy to hide my rage from Loki as the markings began glowing. As they would from any anger increase. Loki grabbed my hand and led me out of the viewing area towards where we had been living for three weeks. Three. Weeks. He closed the door and wrapped his arms around me, obviously trying to keep me calm.

"Fuck. The. Grand. Master." I growled.

"Fuck the Grand Master? I don't think you should do that. Might get an STD." Loki joked, his lips my ear.

"I'm serious. Thor was going win. We were going get out. We were going to save your people, help Thor, I would go home-"

"Then what?" He whispered, he was now rocking me back and forth. "Would you still speak with me? Or would Daddy Stark not allow that?" He chuckled as he kept swaying with me in his arms.

"Tony would kill me if he even knew I kissed you. Or even stayed in the same room as you. Or spoke to you. Basically you're off limits." I started smiling and wrapped my arms around him as I nuzzled my face into his chest.

"Well that's not fair. I think we work quite well together. Even when we're pissed at each other." He kissed the top of my head, let me go, and laid on the couch and I got ready for bed.