Reunited

Part 4: Reunited

Selena and Abel had an intimate dinner together that night, quietly celebrating the fact that Abel was finally done touring for a while, as well as the news of the impending arrival of their child in just four more months. They'd spent the afternoon making plans for their flights up to Toronto the next day and then down to Dallas the day after.

They held hands when they walked upstairs to shower before bed. Selena hummed to herself lightly as they stripped down and stepped under the gentle warmth of the water.

They each washed their hair under the dual shower heads, relishing the slide of skin on skin as they carefully brushed up against one another.

When they'd finished with that, Abel stood close behind his woman and tugged her back against his front so that she was leaning back on him.

"I love you, Sel." He leaned down to kiss her shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her waist and slowly rubbed her hips and belly.

"I love you, Abel," she responded quietly, reaching up to lightly grasp his neck; she could feel his strong pulse and the steady rhythm soothed her.

They remained that way for a few moments, soaking in the calm they felt, before Selena pulled away and turned around to plant a kiss on Abel's chest.

"Don't move," she whispered, staring into his eyes while she grabbed his body wash.

She started with his broad shoulders before she slid down to his chest and gently lathered the soap down along his torso, stopping just above his groin. She moved back up to pay some attention to his arms, massaging the rich soap into his skin. She walked around him to knead the suds into his back. When she'd finished there, she slowly lowered herself to her knees and caressed his strong thighs and calves. She never broke their eye contact as she finally moved back up slightly to lavish her attentions on his dick, which began to wake under her ministrations. She finished by reaching around to firmly massage his ass cheeks before she pushed him lightly so that he would step further under the water to let it wash the soap away.

Abel's mouth felt dry as the water streamed down his body, carrying away the evidence of Selena's tenderness. As the last soap bubble was washed away, he grabbed Selena's shower soap and stepped forward once more.

Like Selena, he started with her delicate shoulders before painstakingly working his way down, taking care to avoid her breasts and lathering up her stomach and then her arms. He then moved behind her and reached around to massage the soap into her plump boobs. He lingered there as she allowed a soft moan to escape. He nipped lightly at the back of her neck as he moved her hair out of the way and rubbed up and down her back. He knelt down and placed tiny kisses along the small of her back as her lathered soap up and down her legs, careful to avoid the apex of her thighs. When he had lavished attention on her firm ass cheeks, he nudged her to turn around so that he could begin his finale. His fingers slipped along her pussy lips and he caressed her folds slowly, teasing her and drawing more small moans from her.

Just when Selena thought she couldn't take anymore, he guided her to stand under the water and got back to his feet to plant a loving kiss on her forehead.

No words were needed as they shut off the shower and dried themselves off, eyeing each other's bodies.

They walked together into their bedroom, climbing onto the bed and laying on their sides, facing one another in the light of their bedside lamps.

Selena made the first move. Her fingers traced their way up his chest before finding purchase on his shoulder. She pulled him forward and kissed his soft lips.