Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

I'm late?

Abby's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day: Today is the first day of High School. I'm going into the 9th Grade.

"Common, we're gonna be late!",mother said. "Coming!", I yell back. I finish tying my grey converse and walk to the kitchen.
"You exited?",mother asked. "Yeah I guess.",I say, although I'm not really exited. I'm actually a little nervous. I'm really shy and I don't really talk to many people. It's sometimes hard for me to make friends.

When I arrive at school I soon realize that I have no idea wear my classes are. I'm a little lost. I see this group of girls. They look pretty nice so I begin walking toward them. "Hey!", a girl with dark hair says. She looks pretty laid back. "Hey", I say back. It was kinda an awkward moment but I soon broke the silence and said, "So umm.. Do you guys know were room 107 is?" "Just go down the first hallway on the left. It should be the fourth room to the right of that hallway.", says another girl with dark black hair. She seems very mature.

I do what she says and go down the left hallway and go into the fourth hallway on the right. When I walk in the teacher says, "Your late". He has darkish red hair. "Wait, how is this possible? I'm here and it's 7:56.", I say. "Yes, but student are told to arrive at school by 7:50. Your 6 minutes late.", He says. "It's just 6 minut- "I know. It's not my rules.", he says. Great now I have to find the office. Yay.