Chapter 7:

Chapter 7:

Abby's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still at the party. It's 10:00. We've been here for a long while now.

I sit in a chair next to Tobias. A girl walks up to me. "Hi" I say. "Hey my names Tristen! I was with that group of girls. You know when you ask were your class room was." She says. "I'm Abby. Nice to meet you. And yes you do look familiar!" I say. We shake hands. She sits down beside me. "So what are you doing here?" She asks. "Well, I was invited by Four." I say. "Lucky! He's hot!" She says. "I know! And guess what? We're dating!" I say in excitement. "OMG really?" She asks. "Yup!! Hey, you wanna be friends? You seem cool" I say. "Yeah sure!" She says.

A few minutes later some guy yells "War!!!?" "What!?" I say. "Here!?" Tristen says. Everyone is quit now. The guy says, "There is gonna be a war in Chicago!" There has been a war in Chicago before but that was like a really long time ago! "What!?" Another girl I don't know yells. "I just got a message!" The guy says. "Wait, who is it from? It could just be a joke." Tobias says. "It's not a joke!" He says. He turns his laptop around to prove everything. Is it true? Is there really gonna be a war?

(A/N: THIS IS GONNA GET INTERESTING!! Byeeeee)