Chapter 5:

Chapter 5:

Fours POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 5:17. Almost time to pick up Abby. I can't wait to see her! She is so beautiful! When I'm with her I just wanna..... Kiss her. Maybe I could kiss her at the party? Or is that to soon? Do we need to be like, girlfriend boyfriend first? I don't know. All I know is that I want to be with her.

Abby's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 5:51. He should be here soon. I look at my self in the mirror one last time. He pulls in my driveway and I hurry out the door. It's quit as I hop into his car. "So ugh, you exited for the party?", he asks. "Yup!", I respond.

10 minutes later........

"We're here!" Four says. He jumps out of his truck and comes to open the door for me. "Thanks", I say with a smile. We walk into this brick house. I'm surprised to see a lot of people already there. "Wanna sit?", Four asks. "Sure", I say back. We sit on a nice couch in the living room. He stares into my eyes and I stare back. Why do I like him? He is so much older than me. I'm only 14. He must be at least 16 cause he can sure drive. "Why are starring at me?" I ask. *I laugh a little when I say that* "Because your beautiful." He says with a wide smile. (A/N: THE FAULT IN OUR STARS BABY!!) I smile back.

40 minutes later.......

We spent a lot of time getting to know each other. He is apparently 16 but he will be 17 in a few months. His full name is Four James Agustus. His last name is very.... Different.

We are now on the balcony looking up at the stars. "Abby, can I ask you a question?" He says. "Yes" I say back. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with another big smile. "Yes!!" I say. I can't believe he actually just ask me that!! We hug each other and continue looking up at the stars while I'm in his arms.

(A/N: OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS CHAPTER!!! I hope you people are enjoying this!!!! Thanks for all my readers!!

(: Byee)