Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

Tristen's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tristen it's your day to cook supper!" Her mom says. "Okay fine!" I say. I really hate being abnegation. I've always wanted to be in dauntless, there brave and they fight for what the believe.

I can't wait until I'm 16.

Abby's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sitting at Tristen's house in the living room. Tristen gets a phone call. "I have to take this." she says. "Okay" I say. She walks out of the room.

Tristen POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Hello?

Unknown voice: Hey is this Tristen?

Me: ummm... Yeah who is this?

Unknown voice: not important. I just wanted to say that Four is cheating on Abby. The girls name is Tris. She is dauntless.

Me: Wait, what?

Unknown voice: I swear I'm not lying

Me: ugh, okay? Why is he cheating on Abby?

Unknown voice: I don't know but I'm Tris's Friend. That's how I know.

Me: Thanks for telling me!

Unknown voice: Just don't tell Abby. I mean it.

Me: Why not? She deserves to know this.

Unknown voice: Just don't!

Me: Or what?

Unknown voice: Or I will kill someone. Someone you don't want to be dead.

*I hang up. I have a really bad feeling about this.*

Abby's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm getting worried. She has been gone for a while. *Tristen walks in with a worried look on her face*. "Who was that?" I ask. "I don't know." She says. "Common tell me" I say. I know she knows who it was. "But I really don't know." She says. "Oh" I say. "Okay I'm gonna tell you this even though I'm not suppose to cause I feel like you need to know this" she says. "Mkay" I say. "So I answered the phone call and someone said that......Four was cheating on you. Her name is tris and she is dauntless." She explains. "What? Who told you this!?" I ask. "They wouldn't say there name." She says. I start to cry. Is he really doing this to me? Tristen hugs me. "It will be okay, I promise!" She says.

He would never do that though?...

(A/N: Oh my goodness!! I can't wait until the next chapter!!! Byee!!)