Chapter 15:

Chapter 15:

The next day.... The day for choosing....

Abby's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up this morning I felt really nervous. I have no idea what I'm going to choose at the choosing ceremony. I wonder what Tobias chose when he was 16? Never mind I don't want to know. He's a jerk for cheating on me.

At the choosing ceremony......

I sat between my mother and father. My brother on the other side of my mother. (A/N: YES I KNOW!! I made a mistake!! At the beginning I said that Caleb was older then Abby but let's just say that never happened!! Let's say that they are the same age!! Sorry bout that.... Mkay!!!) Will I leave my family or stay in abnegation? I wonder what Caleb will do? Or Tristen? Soon I here a lady, "Welcome to the choosing ceremony. I will call on each 16 year old. When you are called on you will come up and take this knife. You will cut a small cut into your wrist. Let the blood drip on what faction you will now live the rest of your life with. There is coal for Dauntless, rocks for Abnegation, leaves for Amity, glass for Erudite, and water for Candor. Let's begin." She is wearing a blue dress and blue heels. Her hair as white as snow. She calls out many names. Getting closer and closer to mine. I get even more anxious.

"Abby Montgomery" the lady says.