Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

Later that night still at the park....

Abby's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know I've said this about a billion times but you know your beautiful." He says (A/N: The anger kicks in!!!.....) "Whatever" I say. "What do you mean whatever?" He asks. "Just... Whatever" I say. "Why are you acting like this?" He ask me. "Why are you asking me? Like you don't know! I can't believe you don't care about me! Who is she hugh!?" I ask. My eyes watering up. "What are talking about. I'm not cheating on you!" He says with a worried look. His eyes watering up a little too. "Sure your not!" I yell. I start to get up and walk away. He stands and grabs my arm. "Let go!" I demand. "Abby?" He says. I finally prowl his fingers off my arm and walk away in tears.

Tobias's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get home I run to my room at slam the door. "Why!? Why!?" I yell to myself. I feel like killing someone. To let my anger out I grab my pillow and smash it all over the place. I almost break something. "Why!? Why!? Why!?" I yell. "I hate my life! I freakin hate it!!" I yell. I want to pull out my hair.

Did she just break up with me?

Tristens POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm walking in my backyard when I suddenly here someone say "watch out!" It sounded like the person off of the phone. I start to freak out and run. But then... I trip over a bush. A stupid bush!! "Crap!" I say. I get up and continue running. Away from the voices.

(A/N: Thanks for all of the reads!!! Love you guys so much! I had lots of fun with this chapter!! :) Byee!)