Chapter 1

Trigger Warning?
Not Edited, Opps. Enjoy.

The faceless shadows surrounded her, taunting her. Claiming that she's useless, crazy, weak. She wrapped her arms around her knees and rocked trying to ignore the monsters. Trying to convince herself that she's okay. But the voices only got louder continuously throwing nasty comments. She's scared, eyes overflowing with tears, her body viciously shaking, she tried to cry for help but no one came.

Lauren shot up from bed, body covered by a layer of sweat. She breaths heavily as her eyes scan the room searching for any sign of the shadows. She releases a breath, I'm okay, I'm okay, there's nothing here she repeated over and over again.

Lauren's head turned towards the window. It was still dark outside. Her attention was shifted, when she felt something wet between her legs. Her eyes widened Fuck. No. Not again.  Why is she so stupid? Tears once again blurred her vision as she jumped off her bed and angrily ripped the bed sheets off. The doctors warned her and the girls about this, about the nightmares, loss of appetite and lack of attention even gave her medication. Three tablets a day they said. But the green eyed girl never took them. She wasn't crazy after, she's normal, right? The girls trusted her to though, they remain oblivious. Unaware of Lauren fooling them.

Carrying the wet bedsheets, the petite girl entered the laundry and frantically shoved the bedsheets in trying to get rid of the evidence. The green eyed girl, ran back into her room, locked the door   And bolted into her bathroom. She thanked the lord for having a bathroom inside her bedroom.

Quickly, stripped out of her clothes and jumped into the shower. She sighed. It's going to be fine. They won't find out and even if they do, they can't do shit. I'm a responsible person and I'm able to take care of myself. Managing to convince herself, she scrubs her body and washing her hair. Slightly relaxing under the warm water. Once finished, she turns the shower off, grabs a towel to wrap around her body and exits the bathroom.

The small Latino grabs her favourite pjs which were of course Lion King, she dresses herself up making sure not to make any noise that might disturb her roommates.

The girl retrieves her headphones and laptop before once again jumping into her bed, hiding under her blankets.

Plugging her headphones in, she logs into her Netflix and types in the Lion King. She slightly smiles forgetting her issues as  Simba and Nala appear on the screen. After the credits start rolling in, Lauren decides to watch another one of her favourite movies, Moana. She still had time after all, it was only 5:00am.

Her roommates usually wake up around 7:00, so she had more than enough time. Plus it's not like she could go back to sleep. It's too scary. She softly giggles at the silly characters, well aware of the sleeping girls. The sun began to rise shining some bright light, By the time the movie ended. Indicating that the girls could be up any second now.

Lauren instantly slammed her laptop off, snatched her headphones out and shoved them both under her bed.  She pulled the covers up, shutting her eyes and pretending to be asleep.

~~~~~
Hello Guys, It's Me..
I just came up with this idea, what do you think yeah or nah? Is it a good start? Any ideas?

Question:

What's your favourite Disney movie?

Answer:

Well, I love the Lion King, Coco, Beauty and the Beast and Moana

See ya, on the other side :D