Chapter 13

Hello guys sooo I'm still here sorry for not updating for a while, things just got out of hand but anyway I'm back :)

The sun peaked through the window causing Lauren to grumble before snuggling closer to Camila trying to escape the wrath of the sun. Wait Camila? Lauren flickered her eyes confusion evident in her face before memories of the night slowly returned.

She groggily throw her arm backwards blindly searching for her phone, she grabbed it to check the time. 12:00pm a  new record she groaned when her eyes shifted to the 20 missed calls and 50 text messages from the girls. She could almost see a pattern first Ally called then Dinah followed by Normani, the texts also mimicked this pattern.

She ran her hand threw her hair before gently shaking Camila "Hey wake up" after a few more tries Camila finally moved it took a little more convincing before both girls got up to brush their teeth and get ready. Causing Lauren to completely forget to respond to the older girls who weren't very happy.

"Lauren, can we go get my stuffie, Fluffy she's all alone and I think I need to speak to Demi and Selena as well"

Lauren's eyes shifted to the girl "Fine, but I need to tell them something as well" she nodded to reinforce her point.

"Ok Yay! Let's go" Camila happily skipped to her friends car, Lauren shuffling behind.

They both got into the car before slowly reversing out of the dive way and heading back to the same destination they were in last night. The soft music playing on the radio comforted both girls somewhat relieving them of their stress.

Lauren robotically flashed the indicator before parking in the exact same spot she was in the night before, she sat there for a moment lost in her thoughts before Camila opened the car door for her. Lauren existed the car, anger slowly began to consume her as memories of her crying friend reemerged in her brain.

Both girls walked in sync towards the double story, sophisticated house. They paused at the door, Camila took a massive breath preparing herself before knocking on the door.

The girls slightly jumped when the door swung open revealing two bodies that instantly engulfed Camila in a hug lifting her off the floor. The older women failed to see Lauren awkwardly standing there, her anger slightly deflating.

"We're so sorry baby girl" one of them said
"We didn't mean to hurt you it'll never happen again" the other added

Camila acknowledged their words by sinking further into their embrace, Lauren grumbled she didn't understand how Camila could be so forgiving so easily. This caused her to be noticed, 2 pairs of eyes now watching her.

"Let's go in girls, it's too cold outside" she opened the door inviting both smaller girls in. Lauren stomped in not wasting time before giving the older women a piece of her mind

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! How dare you hurt my friend?! Make her cry, no one gets away with making my Camz cry-" she got interrupted by Camila wrapping her arms around her waist

"It's okay LoLo" she whispered. Demi and Selena both speechless not expecting the petite girl to say such things. However  they quickly recovered causing them to respond

"Excuse me young lady but you do not curse nor do you yell at people older than you. I understand that you're upset and worried about your friend but that doesn't give you an excuse to curse or shout" Demi sternly stated

"Now we do owe an apology to Camila and we are not going to let this happen again...now Camila told us that you live with Normani, Ally and Dinah I'm going to call them to let them know you're here cause I'm assuming they don't know where you are" Selena added 

That was the moment Lauren remembered that she forgot to respond to the older girls. She frustratedly grabbed her hair.

-------
Well things just got interesting
Once again guys sorry for the late update I think I forgot how to write lol

Let me know if you have any suggestions

Question
What time do you sleep?

Answer
3am lol no wonder I'm always tired