Chapter 11

Its been a while, missed you guys.
Not Edited as usual

After a lot of kisses for Ally and Nala, Lauren seemed to be calmer, she went to her room to continue her artwork. She entered a trance like state where she let her creativity lead her, drawing many things that seem to others as just random scribbles however, for Lauren they were magical but also horrifying, it was something special that only she can understand.

Once finishing her artworks, Lauren let herself collapse and lay flat on the floor, staring at her ceiling that was decorated with a moon and some stars. She loves the moon,, it shines the brightest on the darkest days to provide her with comfort and peace she desperately needed. Not that she'll admit it, of course.

She sighed, before jumping onto her feet when remembering that she still had her laptop which was connected to her phone, meaning she could access all her messages and Netflix.

She hid under her bed making sure that she's ready for the girls if they decide to surprise her with a visit.

She was quite surprised to see that her friend had messaged her earlier today. She clicks on the message;

'There's been a slight situation, can you pick me up at 1am?'

Lauren bit her lip, she's sure that her roommates wouldn't allow her to leave especially since they don't know this 'friend'. But she's an adult meaning that she can make her own choices and decisions, they can't control her, right?

Lauren grabbed her hair in fustration, this was making her so stressed. It was either face her roommates or leave her 'friend '. I'm an adult, I can do this. Lauren thought being sending a quick 'OK' to her friend.

She shoved her laptop back in its place before shuffling out of her hiding spot. She checked the time to see it just hit 12:00am. She needed a plan to sneak out without being noticed, however today this deemed to be almost impossible as it was 'game night' (she convinced the girls that she didn't want to play) meaning the girls would stay up late just messing around.

The small girl decided to deal with her roommates later, she opened her closet to grab her hoodie and infamous leather jacket which she thinks makes her look badass. She attempts to make her hair look at least decent before spraying some perfume.

She made sure to grab her keys before leaving her room, she could her the loud ruckus from upstairs. Lauren took a deep breath before tip-toeing her way downstairs, hoping to avoid her overprotective roommates.

She seemed to fail her mission when Dinah, raised her eyebrow and asked her where she was going. Making the room go silent, "Out" Lauren gave a short response, attempting to sound as confident as she can.

"It's 12:30, where are you going at this hour?" Ally asked slightly concerned for the younger girl, Lauren shuffled nervously "I'm going with a friend, I shouldn't take too long" her voice growing softer after each word.

"Any who exactly is this friend?" Normani asked trying to get more information as to who the younger girl is hanging out with. Lauren clenched her fist, she just couldn't understand why they were interrogating her as if she had committed some terrible crime.

"Why does it matter? It's my life and I can live it however I like, you're not the boss of me nor are you my mothers so Leave. Me. Alone" Lauren instantly snapped fuming with anger and fustration. She swiftly turned her back towards the women before running to the front door and slamming it shut behind her.

She raced to her car and managed to get in without any of the girls having a chance to grab and scold her.

Lauren drove out of the drive way and packed a street away, she glared at the steering wheel before punching it in anger. Stupid, stupid, stupid. She tugged on her hair, trying to release her fustration. This continued for a few minutes before she roughly rubbed her face, to rid of the stubborn tears. The broken girl looks at the mirror to make sure that she looks 'normal' before continuing her journey to pick up her 'friend'.

-----
Hello again,
Not gonna lie, this is quite a shit chapter, I really rushed it so I know that it has a lot of errors, so yeah.
So a few people wanted to have Camila included in this story, if you want with this, then what type of relationship would she have with the girls?

Any ideas who this 'friend' is or what their name should be?

Question:
Have you ever broken the law? (I want to hear your stories lol)

Answer:
I haven't broken any law (that I know of), I'm such an angel lol.

Tell me your suggestions and thoughts.

See ya on the other side c: