Chapter 6

Hi did ya miss me?
Not edited as usual

The older girls conversed between themselves whilst Lauren remained quiet thinking as they drove past the tall trees and buildings.

She was too caught up with her thoughts that she didn't realised that they had arrived.

Ally parked the car at an empty spot before the older three got out, Lauren however remained in her seat with her seatbelt on.

Dinah sighed "I'll get her, Ally go check in" she said to the other two unimpressed woman before opening the car door.

Lauren immediately responded by holding her seatbelt hoping Dinah wouldn't be able to remove it.

"C'mon Lo, come out" The blonde gave her a last chance before having to use force. Lauren just shook her head, the woman ran her hand through her hair before leaning over to take off the seatbelt.

Lauren started squirming, using all her strength to hold the belt in its place. Dinah was starting to struggle, the small girl was moving too much.

"Mani, I need a little help" Dinah called out for assistance, Normani went on the other side of the car and opened the door. Lauren panicked now there's two she doesn't stand a chance.

Dinah as gently as she can pried Lauren's hands off the seatbelt and held them together giving Normani a chance to unclip it.

As soon as the tall blonde heard the click, she wrapped an arm around the squirming girls waist and pulled her out of the car.

"Nooo put me down" Lauren whined trying to escape, Normani quickly got out of the car before closing the door and jogging to the duo.

"If she  puts  you down do you promise me that you'll be a good girl?" Normani asked,  Lauren just nodded trying to convince the girls to release her.

Dinah slowly removed her arms, cautiously ready to catch Lauren if she decides to run.

Both girls each hold onto one of the small girl's hand before walking across as the car park and into the building or as Lauren likes to call it Hell.

They find Ally sitting on one of the three elegant chairs reading a magazine, she looks up when she sees the three girls approaching her.

Dinah and Normani sit on the remaining two free chairs. Lauren goes to sit on the floor but was stopped when Normani leads her onto her lap not wanting little Lauren sitting on the dirty floor.

"It shouldn't be too long the-" Ally stops mid sentence when she hears Lauren's name being called by a nurse.

The older woman jump up dragging an unhappy Lauren with them. The nurse leads them into a room that has different machines Lauren takes a step back, hiding behind Dinah.

"Hello my name is Sophie, I'll be checking Lauren's height and weight so she'll be ready to see Dr Lovato" the nurse said with a friendly smile.

"Now Lauren will you please hop onto this scale" Sophia politely asked pointing at the scale.

The small girl glanced at the girls before shuffling towards the scale. She stepped onto it, the numbers moved until they finally stopped at 45. Sophia nodded before scribbling down on her clipboard.

The girls shared worried glances, Lauren only weighed 45kg.

"OK kiddo almost done, can you stand here for me" Lauren mutely followed her instructions. Sophia brought down the measuring tape.

"162cm" she said to herself before once again recording the information.

"And done, nice work. Let's go meet your doctor, follow me" Ally held Lauren's hand before following Sophia out the door.

I know it's shorter than usual but I just wanted to give you guys something.
I hope you enjoyed :)

Question:
What's your favourite accent?

Answer:
To be honest I think the Australian accent is my favourite.

See ya on the other side