Chapter 8

A/N
Before I start this chapter I would like to acknowledge a tragic event that happened in New Zealand specially in the Christchurch mosque. It's truly heart breaking these innocent lives were taken just because they were praying peacefully. 50 people, children all gone. My heart absolutely aches. They're never going to be forgotten. Rest in peace Angels.

---

"I don't want anything" Lauren mumbles as she scans the menu, finding nothing appealing to her.

The older blonde sitting opposite Lauren looks up bringing her attention to the younger girl "You have to eat something" Ally stated. Lauren immediately protested "Well I don't really because I'm not hungry" the younger girl slightly raised her voice to get her point across leading the taller girl to turn her head to shoot the black haired girl a disapproving look.

"You're eating either way, do you want pizza or a burger with hot chips on the side or maybe lasagna" the poly suggested trying to convince the girl. However, Lauren shook her head "Do you not understand simple English? I said I. Don't. Want. To. Eat" Lauren said through gritted teeth putting extra emphasis on the words.

She instantly got a reaction out of the girls. Normani looked at her intensively raising an eyebrow in the process, this made Lauren want to instantly try to run away but she couldn't on her left was a window and Dinah was on her right blocking her escape.

Before any of the girls got a chance to speak a waiter approached them and asked for their orders. Ally ordered some tacos for herself, chicken wings for Normani, and two chicken burgers. One for Dinah and the other for Lauren who crossed her arms and huffed when she heard the order.

The waiter scurried away to prepare the food and the older women engaged in a conversation which Lauren ignored having no interest in the topic and  because she was still angry at the girls. Instead she decided to lean her head against the window and observed the different people who walked past the her. Some were frantically walking like they're in a hurry and others took their time whilst entertaining themselves with their phones .

Her trance was interrupted when the waiter returned with the food. Normani placed a plate of burger and chips in front of Lauren "Eat" she said flatly, Lauren glared at her and went back to looking at people smiling in achievement when the girls stopped bothering her.

Little did Lauren know that the girls are gong to ensure she eats as she needs to  take the required tablet after the meal.

Something suddenly blocked Lauren's view, making her angrily grumble. She turned around to see the intruder with the chip.

"Eat at least the chips and you can finish the burger later" Dinah compromised. Lauren attempted to turn back and look outside but she felt strong hands readjust her making her face them again.

"You either eat or I'll feed you. Now pick which one do you prefer " Dinah made sure to have eye contact to get her point across. Lauren gritted her teeth before snatching the poor chip out of the older girls hand.

She wasn't going to give up that easily so Lauren pretended to nibble on the chip until she made sure none of the older women were looking at her, she swiftly threw it under the table, before grabbing another chip and repeating the process. Nibble, check, throw.

It worked like a charm, no one saw her. Once the older three saw that Lauren's plate is almost chip free, they smiled "I'm so proud of you, good job!" Ally praised Lauren. The older three decided to make Lauren take her meds when they get home, not wanting for cause a commotion in public.

They placed the bill onto the table and a small tip for the waiter before getting up. However, when trying to get up Ally stepped and almost slipped on something. When she looked down she felt angry begin to bubble up inside of her, there in front of her was all the chips scattered that were supposed to be in Lauren's stomach.

She looked up to see Lauren trying to escape Dinah's tight grip on her hand.
"We'll deal with this when we get home"

-----
Thank you for reading. I apologise for taking a while I've just been drowning In work. I don't have time to do anything anymore.

Question:
What's one food that you'll never eat.

Answer:
I'm a very fussy eater so I won't eat a lot of things like any seafood other than fish. I won't eat mushrooms, chocolate or any sweet things sometimes I won't eat chicken if it's not by itself, or even meat it depends on my mood if I tell you everything it'll be a massive list lol