Chapter 3

Sorry it took a while for me to update. I hope you enjoy :).
Not Edited As Usual.

Ally and Lauren cuddled as they both watched Lion King. Lauren loved cuddling with the girls, it was one of the only times her demons didn't attack her.

"Hey Lo, what would you like for dinner?" Ally asked hoping that the youngest would eat if they got the food she wanted. "Um..I don't know, anything really" she timidly replied whilst anxiously biting her lip. Could Ally possibly know? Crap what should I do? Am I being too suspicious? Questions flooded through the panicked girls head.

"Lo? Lauren?" Ally gently pulled the small girl onto her lap. Lauren flinched snapping out of her thoughts. "Are you okay? You got me worried, after you just zoned out"  the older girl asked while running her hand through the thick hair. "Um..yeah I'm okay. I'm fine, Ally. I'm just going to go to the bathroom. Yeah, the bathroom" the petite girl jumped out Ally's lap and scurried towards the bathroom.

Ally sat there frozen not knowing how to react. There's something going on, Lauren has been acting weird, she's hiding something, what could it be? Doesn't she trust us? Lauren takes her medication three times a day so it can't be that. Wait, what if she doesn't? I have to tell the girls. Something is wrong with our Lo. Ally being the 'mum' of the group was very worried. She decided that when Lauren goes to bed, she'll explain to the other girls what she saw today.

The rest of the day was quite 'normal'. Normani and Dinah played video games, fangirled about Beyoncé while Ally went shopping and cooked dinner. Lauren spent most of her day in her room trying to distract herself from the monsters that haunt her. Dinah, Normani and Ally all invited her to join them but she declined. They asked her if she took her medicine. She immediately answered "Yes". She had lied once again.

She convinced herself that she was 'normal' and not crazy. Only crazy people need medicine, and I'm not crazy! She hated this, biting her lip. She didn't realise how hard she was biting until she tasted a metallic taste in her mouth. Great I can't even do one bloody thing right! She angrily got up and stomped towards her bathroom to inspect her poor lip. Grabbing a tissue to wipe the blood off.

It's fine, she got this. Everything is going to be okay. Lauren decided to go down, so she doesn't seem suspicious.

She approached the girls, they were all watching a movie. Dinah was the first to realised  "Come here, sit on my lap. We're watching the Hunger Games" the girls have her an encouraging smile. Slowly Lauren shuffled towards Dinah, when she was close enough Dinah wrapped her arms around the small girl's waist and pulled her onto her lap to cuddle.

Turning her attention to the movie, just to see Katniss volunteer for her sister, she always envied Prim. Prim has someone who loved her, cared for her and protected her. Frowning when the two sisters got separated.

The girls love her, right? They protected her when that boy bullied her. They care for her. No, no they don't, it's all an act. The voices told her that they're acting, pretending to like her. Just like her father, everyone is like her father. The voices always told the truth.

Consumed by her thoughts Lauren didn't realise that the movie had now ended. "C'mon Lo lets get into bed" Normani said. Nodding Lauren and the girls got up said their good nights and went into their rooms.

So guys what do you think?
I kind of relate to this book in a way, to be honest.
Question:
What's one of your habits?
Answer:
I have several for example I tend to click my tongue or pen all the time. But recently I've been biting my lip. So yeah.
Thank you for reading this.