Chapter 7

So basically it's 4:40am.
Not Edited.

Lauren swung her feet back and fourth whilst Dr Lovato or Demi tried to ask her some questions.

"Lauren can you tell me what happened to your hand" she softly as the younger girl as she pointed at the injured hand wrapped in bandaids.

Lauren however, remained staring at the white wall, it was a beautiful wall after all.

"Do you guys know what happened?" She asked the other women, this has been going on throughout the appointment. Demi would ask Lauren giving her a chance to speak for herself however, gets ignored every time which then results her in asking the other three for answers.

"I've seen it, but never asked the cause" Ally replied, Demi simply nodded and wrote some notes down.

"And you said your concern is that Lauren over here hasn't been taking the medications I've prescribed, correct?"
Demi asked whilst studying the pale girl from afar.

"Yes you see" Normani pauses to take the sealed tablet bottle from her bag "This bottle was supposedly bought three months ago which means it should be empty but it hasn't even been touched" she explains, handing the doctor the bottle. This earned frustrated groan from the youngest

"This is bullshit" the younger girl yells angrily before jumping to her feet. Before any of the women have a chance to react, "I'm not crazy" Lauren stomps her way to Demi and snatches the papers away before attempting to rip the taunting sheets.

However, before Lauren can do anymore damage two arms wrap themselves around her waist before pulling her back, she immediately tried to be free.

"Lauren! Apologise. Now" Ally's voice from behind her commanded. This only made the tiny girl angrier, she shouldn't apologise, if anyone's apologising it's Demi.

"No, now put me down" Lauren growled still glaring at The doctor.

Demi remained quiet, this was proof of Lauren avoiding and being off her medication.

"Lauren listen to me, I know you don't like this but we need to help you" Normani voice fell deaf to the wiggling girl.

"Ok I've lost it" Dinah exclaimed, standing up before securing her arms around the squirming girl. She lifted her off Ally's lap and made her way to the corner of the room.

Lauren's eyes widened when realisation hit, she held in a sob. Dinah lowered her body onto the corner floor, Lauren tried to get up Dinah just sighed before pushing her back down and put her arms on the wall blocking Lauren's escape.

"You're going to sit here and think about what you've done" The tall blonde sternly said looking Lauren in the eyes, receiving no response, she gets up and before walking back to her seat. She stops midway though when she sees a black blur running for the door.

That blur however collied with Normani's body when she jumped in the way. The African American picked up the blur who's now screaming and placed her back in the corner.

This happened at least 20 times before Lauren gave up that is after she kicked the wall and hit her head, the women just pulled her back away from the wall.

Demi and the other girls spoke in hushed voices making it impossible for Lauren to hear a word of what they're saying. This was making her very anxious.

It's fine, whatever they'll do I'll fight them. Fight them until hey give up. They can't make me do anything. I'm a mature adult. Lauren thought successfully convincing herself.

Dinah approached the small girl roger crouching down, "Are you going to be good?" She asked, Lauren just nodded.

"Ok now I want you to apologise to Dr Lovat-" The tall woman got interrupted by a firm 'No'. Before Dinah could scold her, Demi spoke up "It's fine, she doesn't have to apologise right now maybe next time" the doctor smiled.

Wait did she just say next time? Lauren panicked she thought this was a one off.

Hello, so basically I randomly woke up in pain so I decided to write a chapter at 4:20ish-Am lol

But anyway when did this hit 3k, thank you guys so much for reading this shitty book.

Question:
What's one of your pet peeves?

Answer:
I hate it when people randomly change their mind about something on the last minute

See ya on the other side