Chapter 2

Thank you, for the votes and comments. Oh by the way, just pretend that Lauren is the youngest, okay?
Not Edited
Lauren heard the door click as one of the girls entered. She resumed her sleeping act, footsteps slowly made their way into her room, before she felt her curtains removed and the unmerciful sun peeking through.

The footsteps were once again on the move as they approached the small girl's bed, right before she felt someone shake her. "Lauren" , the 'sleeping' girl ignored her, "Lo, wake up", this time the girl responded by slightly moving her body. She opened her eyes to meet brown eyes softly staring at her. She yawned whilst rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Up you get you sleepy head, Ally is making breakfast" the Latino internally groaned, she wasn't hungry. She gave Normani a forced smile as she swung her legs and walked towards her bathroom.

She lazily grabbed her toothbrush and began brushing. Taking a glance in the mirror she didn't like the girl staring at her. Her once green eyes are now grey, dark circles around her eyes, even her pale skin is now even paler which she didn't know was even possible.

The pale girl angrily stared at the mirror, before balling up her fist. She snapped as her fist collided with the mirror, successfully making the mirror shutter. She felt pain, Lauren looked down to see red liquid dripping from her hand. Shit. Shit. Shit. Lauren hissed as she placed her injured hand under the running water. Oh please don't tell me the girls heard anything. Why can't I be normal? After 10 minutes the girl slightly relaxed. None of the girls came up to investigate the noise. They didn't hear anything thank god. Or maybe they don't care about you. Tears filled Lauren's eyes, they love her, right? Why am I  such a crybaby?

Rubbing her eyes, the small girl quickly placed a bandaid on her injured hand, and left the bathroom before the girls became suspicious.

Lauren felt weak due to her body being exhausted. Carefully descending from the stairs, she shuffled into the kitchen where the girls were chatting while eating pancakes. They didn't even realise you were gone. She whimpered and sat in her seat next to Dinah. "Nice of you to join us", Dinah teased. Lauren sent  an unconvincing smile towards Dinah.

"Eat up buttercup" receiving a nod  as she placed a plate in front of Lauren. The youngest  only took a couple of bites out of the pancake as she shifted the food around, trying to convince the older girls that's she's eating. The girls however were observant and realised what Lauren was doing. They decided to keep quiet and see if the girl would eat lunch.

"Are you finished, Lo?" the cheerful girl asked, whilst the trio got up to place their plates in the sink. "Uh,Yes" Lauren replied. "Okay, can you please put your plate in the sink" in response the girl slowly got up and carefully placed her plate, "Good girl" Ally praised, making Lauren's face go pink.

Being the youngest the girls always baby her, telling her what to do, scolding her when she does something wrong, making sure she doesn't party too much. This sometimes makes the youngest frustrated and angry. However, other times she secretly loved it.
Snapping out of her thoughts to hear Dinah and Normani arguing "it's your turn to wash the dishes" "No it's not its yours" "No" "Yes" "No" "Yes". At this point they're ready to knock each other out.

Ally quickly pushed her body between them. She gave them a death stare "Dinah Jane Hansen, Normani Kordei Hamilton. Enough." "You" she pointed at Dinah "Go. Wash. The. Dishes" Dinah nodded "Yes sir, I mean ma'am" before she bolted to the dishes." And You" she turned her attention to Normani "Go. Vacuum." Normani looked at her and gulped. " Yes, Mum"

Ally faced Lauren, her anger disappearing as she put a sweet smile on her face. "Come here, Lo. Let's watch a movie." Lauren walked towards Ally "Lion King?". Ally chuckled "I should've guessed"

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm trying to write longer chapters but it's not as easy as it looks, lol.
Let me know if you have any suggestions.
Do you think Lauren should fight the girls when ageplay is introduced or just go with it?
Question:
If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
Answer:
Um loyal I guess.