Chapter 9

Not Edited

"I honestly can't believe you right now" Ally said putting her hands on her hips whilst looking down at Lauren who's currently sitting on the couch with her hands wrapped around her knees with her head between them.

"Look at me" Ally sternly said, Lauren grumbled and remained in the same position. Normani sighed before grasping the small girl from her waist and pulling her onto her lap, forcing her to sit up.

Lauren whined wiggling to get off, Normany ignored her, snaking her arms around the small waist to get a firm grip making Lauren unable to escape. This only made her angrier as Lauren leaned forward before slamming her body back and colliding with Normani's front in attempt to get the woman to release her.

"Calm down" Normani whispered in her ear before using her other arm to hold Lauren from her shoulders too when she saw that she was about to slam her body again. 

Normani began rocking backwards and forwards in order to help the younger girl to calm down.  She realised that Ally has disappeared probably to retrieve Nala, Lauren's precious stuffie.
And shally Ally rushed back with the stuffie and gave it to Lauren who immediately grabbed it and began to rub her face against it trying to find comfort.

Once they saw that Lauren had calmed down they continued the conversation
"Lauren, why didn't you listen to us and lie?" Ally asked once again. Lauren made brief eye contact before returning her attention to Nala, ignoring Ally completely.

"Lauren you either answer and make this easier for yourself or you could continue to ignore me and make your punishment worse" Ally firmly stated.

Lauren started biting her lip, what's the worse they can do? I'm a dependent adult and they can't do shit without my consent. Yep, I got this. She thought completely convincing herself.

She looked up to see Ally raising her eyebrow waiting for her to answer. Lauren smirked confidently crossing her arms before saying "If you really want to know the reason why I chose not to eat is because I wasn't hungry and I still aren't. The reason why I lied is because you guys don't stop bossing me around and bothering me to eat. I. Am. An. Adult. Making me fully capable of making my own decisions."

Lauren felt proud of herself, she got her point across. Dinah who was sitting in the background just watching everything unfold in front of her found it quite amusing that Lauren made that point whilst sitting on Normani's lap.

Ally shook her head "I don't care if you think you're an adult because in reality you're just a little girl who's stubborn and doesn't like listening. From now on you're going to listen to myself, Dinah and Normani because we know what's best for you. There are going to be rules set which you are going to follow to ensure your safety. We're going to have a rewards and punishment system which shows you the consequences of your actions. Is that understood?" Ally asked waiting for a response.

Lauren groaned not answering "I said Am I Understood" Ally repeated looking down at the pale girl making her slightly intimidated.

Lauren looked at the Tv behind Ally, Lion Guard was on. She immediately was engrossed by the show. Ally realised this, sighing before motioning to Dinah to switch the TV off, which she did.

Lauren instantly snapped her head at Ally looking offended. "No more technology until you eat and answer me" Ally said before taking the Tv remote.

This made Lauren angry, how dare she.
Lauren grabbed the closest thing next to her which was Nala and threw it at Ally with all her might before Normani could stop her.

She managed to get Ally on the head making all three heads snap towards her. "You hurt poor Nala, I guess you're not getting her back until you apologise" Ally said knowing that Lauren hates apologising.

Hello, how's it going?
It's the holidays for me so I thought why not post anything.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what Lauren's punishments should be because I'm kind of struggling with that lol.

Question:
What's subject do you hate?

Answer:
I can't stand Chemistry & Business. Just thinking about them makes me frustrated