Chapter 10

A hour had passed since Lauren's incident with Ally, she sat slouched and arms folded, making sure that her roommates know that's she's unhappy.

She huffed as she watched the blank screen, she was unsuccessful in retrieving the TV Remote, Dinah sat to her left taking selfies, Lauren huffed even louder attempting to get the older woman's attention, she was yet again ignored. Tugging her hair out of frustration, she shot up before sneakily making her way to Dinah, when she was in range Lauren quickly snatched the woman's phone before running as fast as her little legs can take her.

"LAUREN" Dinah began chasing after her, this only made Lauren more determined to get to her room, she didn't risk looking back. She made it to her room and slammed the door shut before locking it. She was glad she didn't look back Dinah was right behind her.

Sliding down her door, now this was a lot more fun than staring at the blank TV. Lauren heavily breathed trying to catch her breath. Jesus I don't remember the last time I ran like that. There was a loud banging on the door,
"Lauren open this door and give me my phone" Dinah sternly said, not wanting to raise her voice and scare the younger girl.

"Nope, I don't get to go on technology so why should you. It's not fair" Lauren whined. Dinah sighed, now she understood.

"Lauren you threw poor Nala at Ally, you hurt both of their feelings and you wouldn't eat, not having access technology is a consequence for your actions" Dinah explained, she was actually quite surprised that neither Normani or Ally had heard the ruckus.

"Can you please unlock this door, I'm not mad I promise" Dinah tried convincing Lauren.

"No, you're lying" Lauren softly mumbled. Holding the phone tighter.

"I promise I'm not mad" Dinah said lovingly.

"Um..pinkie promise?" The smaller girl asked wearily.

Dinah chuckled "I pinkie promise" she smiled when she heard a click before seeing a small body emerge from the room.

"Can I have my phone back?" The blonde asked before putting out her hand. Lauren carefully placed the phone on the owner's hand.

Dinah crouched down to be on the pale girls level. "Thank you for giving it back but I believe you owe Ally and Nala an apology"

Lauren groaned she hated apologising to people. "No" she refuse to apologise.

"But you hurt Ally and Nala she even has a small bandaid on her forehead."
Dinah tried to convince the stubborn girl.

Lauren thought for a second before replying "I'll give them kisses, kisses are better than apologises anyway" , Dinah internally cooed, not wanting to embarrass the smaller girl.

"That's fine, now one more thing after you give them both kisses. I want you to sit in time out for 15 minutes and reflect on the reason why you shouldn't snatch things from other people, it's very rude" Dinah sternly stated, causing Lauren to make herself fall on the floor.

Dinah sighed, the younger girl is ready to throw a tantrum.
"No, I don't want to and I won't" the girl whined rolling on the floor.

Dinah grabbed Lauren from her waist and pulled her back up. Making her wiggle and attempt to get out of Dinah's hold

"Listen if you sit in timeout like a good girl I'll give you some new art supplied and we could draw or paint something"
as soon as Dinah said the word 'art' Lauren stopped struggling and looked up in curious eyes.

"Really?" she asked, this was a very hard decision to make. Lauren loved art but she hated timeout. She weighed out the pros and cons. Pros, she would be able to draw and paint which is one of her favourite things to do and at the same time have fun with Dinah. Cons, she would have to endure 15 minutes of pure hell in timeout.

She slightly pouted " 'kay" she whispered. Dinah smiled and hugged Lauren tightly.

"Let's go give Nala and Ally kisses, shall we?" Dinah said holding Lauren's hand.

---

Hello, I hope you enjoyed.

I honestly ran out of questions to ask lol, but if you guys have any questions that you want to ask me feel free.

Thanks for reading