Chapter 7 - Hate, hate & hate

I saw a bunch of pictures of Michael and I. The captions was rude and people wrote horrible things about me. I couldn't help but look thru the pictures, I was to curious to just let it go, so I looked at the pictures one by one and read everything they wrote.

I don't get it, how could all the pictures be all over twitter already? I just got home from our date. Date.. I couldn't help myself from giggling when I thought about it. I was out on a date with Michael Clifford today.

I noticed the hashtags and two of them was about me.

#MichaelIsWayTooGoodForThatHoe

#BitchIsTryingToStealOurMikey

The good thing is that they don't know my twitter name, and I really hope they doesn't find out either. Michael doesn't have my twitter so he can't tweet me, which is good. But I really have the urge to tweet them back, to tell them how wrong they are and that they don't know me. And that's true, they don't know me, they don't know who I am. Well, basically I don't know who I am too since I lost my memory, but I can tell you right away that I'm not a hoe or a bitch. Why are they trying to make me feel bad? Just because I go out with their crush, I don't even know if I can say that, how can Michael be their crush when the most of them haven't meet him. They don't know him like I do. But back to track, just because I go out with their 'crush', doesn't give them the right to insult me. I don't think Michael would ever go out with someone who makes others feel bad about themselves.

I saw someone tweet: "Michael has rented a hoe because he hasn't got 'some' in so long 😂" and I really couldn't hold it anymore, I replied to her "You shouldn't call people you don't know for hoe's.. And for the record, I haven't slept with him. Get your facts straight." But the moment I tweeted her that, I regretted it. It wasn't my best idea, and before I knew the word of it, I got a lot of hate tweets. I also got a few nice tweets, but it was mostly hate. Wherever I looked someone tweeted about me or too me and my mentions blew up making my phone freeze. I felt my phone vibrate, but it was still frozen so I couldn't see who had texted me. I had to remove my battery and put I inside again to be able to see who it was that texted me.

Michael. And suddenly all my anger towards his fans was gone. The purple haired boy really was special, he made me forget about the negative comments and all my focus was toward him now.

Michael!: "I just got on twitter... I'm really sorry, everything is my fault. I never should've asked you to go out with me in the first place :(" I could feel my heart break from his text. If his fans weren't enough, now he had to hurt me too with his words.

Me: "I can't believe you're saying that! Do you regret meeting me too? And it isn't your fault, it's your fans. I thought they were here for your music and not your personal life." And my anger towards his fans was back now. Why can't they just accept that Michael eventually would find a girlfriend. Not because I'm his girlfriend now, I mean, it was just one date. I don't even know if he wants to see me again after all this. To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing him again, I can handle the fans and if I see something that's just too much for me, I tweet them back. They already know my twitter now, and I don't care what they think of me. Maybe they'll think I'm a bitch and mean for tweeting them the truth, or they'll think I'm sassy and funny. Everyone will have there own opinion, and I'm really grateful for all the wonderful things I read. It means a lot when so many people are against me now.

Michael!: "No, of course not! I loved hanging out with you! And if you're willing to be with me even if the fans are like they are, then you're the coolest person ever! I know a lot of people wouldn't stand the hate, but I'd be the happiest person ever if you'd be by mine side thru all of this.. And remember, I'll always be here for you. You can count on me, Melodie! 💙" I felt my body shiver when I read his text. I've known him for one day and I've already received hate from his fans and a text that made my heart melt.

Me: "I love being out with you too, and I thought we were suppose to have our second date tomorrow? What kind of girl would I be if I stood you up? And I can stand the hate, if it gets to much, I just tweet them back, no biggie ;) and I'll always be here for you too Michael. I won't leave you because of some fans 💚"

I glanced at the time and was surprised that no one was home yet. It was almost 10pm and they said they'd be home tonight. But it was peaceful being home alone. No little sister that would lie to mom. No Stephan that would abuse me, and no mom that wouldn't help me. This is like a dream come true, even if it's just for today.

Michael!: "Aw, you're the best! And I'll see you tomorrow, babe!" He texted me, and I couldn't stop grinning. I was going to see him tomorrow. Just Michael and I. The purple haired boy and the light brown girl. The guy who was loved by many and the girl who no one seems to love. It was going to be a perfect day tomorrow and I was so excited.

Me: "See you tomorrow, & goodnight :)" I simply texted back, and put away my phone. I didn't wanna be on twitter right now either, I was going to have a wonderful time tomorrow and no way that I was going to let his fans ruin the day when it hasn't even started.

But even though I tried really hard not to go on twitter right now, I couldn't help it. I went online only to see even more hate and more rumors. "She should just kill herself, she doesn't even deserve our Mikey. #BitchIsTryingToStealOurMikey" "Guys, you need to chill. It's not like he loves her, he just uses her b'cuz boys have needs ;)" "Who do she think she is? I bet she's just a loner who wanna be famous. STOP USING MICHAEL! HE DESERVES REAL LOVE." Was just a few tweets I noticed. I can't believe they're using their time on me. Instead of sending me hate, they should support 5 seconds of summer. Is it like this for their friends too? Do the fans send their friends who happens to be girls hate?

I've had enough of all the hate now, and tweeted "Just because you send me hate, doesn't change the fact that Michael and I are friends." I don't tweet a certain person, I just tweet it so everyone who looks thru my twitter can see it. But it's true. No matter how much hate I receive, I won't give up on Michael. And I hope the fans understands that too and stop sending me hate.

After I tweeted that I put my phone away. And I won't look at it again for the day.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. After I was done, I changed into pajamas and turned the light of in all the rooms.

When I laid in bed, I remembered my leg. I still have the bandage on and my leg will be really swollen by the morning if I slept with it. I removed the bandage and my scars was really visible and my leg was still kinda swollen and red since yesterday.

But I threw the bandage on the floor and went to bed. Forgetting everything but Michael and tomorrow made me too excited to sleep, but eventually I managed too. I fell in sleep and hoped no one would ruin my day tomorrow.