Chapter 25 - Fuck

I looked around, trying to come up with something, that could save them. We can't just leave them to be. I may not know the guys in the band except for Michael, but I know what Stephan is capable of, and they don't deserve it. I don't want them to be hurt.

"I got it!" Calum turns to me, "I can distract your step dad and you'll sneak into the basement and help them out of there."
"Wait Calum.. Why are we so stupid?" I asked him and he looked confused and hurt. "Why don't we call the cops? You have your phone with you? right?..." I said hopefully.
"Actually..." He begun.. Oh god, this cant' be good. "I left my phone at the hotel." Fucking great.
"Okay, let's try your idea, but how am I suppose to go in the basement without anyone noticing?" I questioned him and he looked through the window, probably searching for ideas.

"By the way, how fast can you run?" I raised my eyebrow and prayed that his answer would be fast. "Pretty fast I guess, why?" He answered. "Can you run to the hotel and call the police? We have no chance against him if we're alone.." I looked at him with hope in my eyes, "Alright!" He started to run.

"Call the police when you're there, then come back to me.. I'll wait for you here!" I called out and hoped that he would have heard me. He turned around and gave me a thumb up. "By the way, what's the street called?" He yelled and I shouted my home address for him. After that, he leaped away, and I turned my gaze towards the basement again.

Moments went, and Calum hasn't returned yet. There's a man walking around in the basement, and I can see the mouth moving, that's probably Stephan. I can also see three other people there, they're sitting on chairs and have their back heads towards me. So I can only see their hair, not the hair colour, just the hair contour.
He hasn't slapped, or abused them yet, at least not what I've seen. And I truly hope, it stays the same. If he touches them, I will seriously just go down there. It's me he's after, right? So he won't touch them, if I'm there.

But as long as they're unharmed, I'll stay here until Calum or the police will come.
Maybe I have to stand beside the street, so the cops will see me and know what house they're looking for. Yeah, I'll do that. I'll go to the street and I'll wait there.
After sitting for ten minutes, if not more, I finally stood up and started to walk. As I reached the street I could see a tall guy running towards me. Finally Calum, I thought to myself and mentally high fived myself as well.

"Took you long enough" I simply said when he arrived. Exhausted and out of breath he tried to talk, but it came out more like nonsense. "What?" I giggled and he pointed behind me.
There was a police car coming towards us, and I rushed towards them and jumped up and down while waving my arms.
They slowed down and parked the car on the pavement in front of me. As they stepped out of the car, I couldn't help but admire the two cops. They both looked really hot, and was probably around their 20's. One of them looked to be 25 or more while the other one looked to be a bit younger.

The younger one came up to me and said, "What's the emergency, m'am?"
"Our friends are in the basement there!" I exclaimed and pointed towards the house. "What's your name?" I said my name impatiently and waited for him to go and rescue the boys. "Wait here. My partner and I will take a look inside the house. "Yes sir."

As the both cops walked up to the door, I took my chance and went back to Calum. "What did he say to you?" I was super nervous, and shaking. And I bet this blond highlight guy noticed. "He just asked if I knew the man who lived here and if he have threatened me or you. Just that kind of stuff." I nodded my head, and looked around while shaking lightly. "Melodie?" Calum spoke, and I turned my gazed towards him immediately. "Everything's gonna be okay... Mikey, Luke and Ash will be saved now.. So don't worry, please? And the cops and I will make sure that nothing happens to you." He had a calm voice and spoke slower than usual. He patted my back carefully and I shot him a confused look. "What are you doing?" I slightly laughed. "I'm trying to comfort you!" He defended himself and a small smile spread across his lips. "Well, stop doing that.. It's freaking me out.." I laughed and he took away his hand from my back. "I'm sorry for being supporting then!" He giggled a little before glancing over my shoulder.

"They're coming" He said and I turned my body around and walked to them with Calum after me, meeting them halfway.

"So.." The older cop begun and I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "We're not allowed to search the house without a permission." I immediately looked over at Calum with a worried expression. "But, what about my friends?" Calum broke the silence. I spoke right after him, "The man is a manic!" I yelled and everyone looked at me shocked. "It's fucking true! You have no idea what he's capable of! They may not even be alive til tonight, if you don't do anything" I cried out and I could feel my cheeks getting wetter because of all the tears. "Look at this.." I sobbed and showed them the scars Stephan had caused.

"Okay look.. I want you to follow me to the station," The younger one spoke and pointed at me, "And do you think you can keep an eye on the house. And as fast as you see something suspiciously, I want you to call your friend here." He looked over at Calum, and the tanned guy looked very unsure before opening his mouth. "I can do that. What's your number?" He said and grabbed his phone.

"I don't have phone..." I looked at him and gave him an apologetic smile. "Just take my private number, then" The younger police said, and gave his number to Cal. "You'll reach me much faster on this number" Calum only nodded before saying goodbye to us and started to go closer to the house.

The cops and I started to walk towards the car, and I opened the backseat door and climbed in. When they sat on their seats, and everyone had seat bells, the older one started the car and drove away.

The man turned on the sirens and an extremely loud noise could be heard. We reached our destiny a few minutes later. The car ride made me feel really dizzy and I had gotten a massive headache. He drove fast, and I'm both extremely happy because of that and a little annoyed. I waited for one of them to open the backseat door (stupid child lock). When they did open the door, I jumped out of the car as fast I could and breathed in the fresh air.

"Car sick?" One of them asked me, and I nodded my head. "We have Ipren, if you want? Just follow me" He started to walk and I followed right behind him. As we went through the doors, the older man left us alone, and the younger man led me to a room, which I assume is his office. "Take a seat," He motioned to the chair in front of a desk.

The man himself, grabbed a couple of paper, a notebook and a pen "Can you fill in this papers?" He gave me the pen and two papers with a lot of questions on them.
I mumbled a yes, and begun to fill in the papers. "I'll get you some water and Ipren, be right back"

He was gone for like 5 minutes before returning with Ipren and water, he handed the things over to me and took a seat behind the desk.