Chapter 13 - Disturbed

I looked at the condoms that where in front of me.

So this is why he wanted me to come over here. He only wanted to use me. That's what he meant by "Not yet, love"... I can't believe him. He only wanted to have sex with me, nothing more.

But why...

I sat in his bunk, and just starred at them. They weren't used, oh god no! They were unopened, which was why I got so upset.

I put them back to where I took them from and jumped out from his bunk.

"Ah, there you are, come and give me a hug?" Michael grinned and came closer to me. I only looked at him and started to run, but I only got to the door until I felt a pair of hands grabbing my wrists. "Melodie, why are you running from me? I thought we were having a good time?" He looked concerned at me.

Good time? Yeah we had a good time.. Until I found out what his purpose was. Of course, how could I be so stupid.. Why would he wanna be friends with me? I'm just a simple girl and he's in a band, who are loved by many. I'm nothing compared to him. Why choose me, when tons of other girls wants him. There's a lot of prettier girls than me.

"Yeah we had!" I blurted out. "Until I found out what your purpose was!"

"What are you talking about?.." He said and grabbed my hand. He entwined our fingers, and I was to caught up in the moment to realize what he was doing.

"I-I was hiding in your bunk and I found a bunch of condoms." I stuttered. He looked shocked and surprised, and took away his hand.

"What the fuck Mel? You think I hung out with you just because I wanted to have sex?" He blurted out, "I like being with you! And I don't even wanna have sex with you?" He said next.

And those words.. I don't know what hurts more. That he doesn't even wanna sleep with me, or that he just wanted to use me. Of course I don't wanna be used by Michael but saying that he doesn't even wanna have sex with me was just hurtful.

I looked at him with watery eyes and shook my head. "Oh god.. I'm sorry... I didn't mean it that way..." He tried to explain. "I just.. When you say stuff like that.. It hurts.. I'm not like that Melodie.." He calmly said.

"If you're not like that, then why the fuck do you have so many condoms under your pillow? Maybe you didn't want to have sex with me. But you clearly sleep around.. Why else would you have those?" Michael stood as a question mark and looked at me. He was clearly hurt by what I just said but it was true. Why would he have a bunch of condoms when he has no girlfriend? I know that he hasn't a girlfriend because he took me out on a date before. And if he doesn't have a girlfriend but he has a bunch of condoms, that means that he sleeps around.

I opened the door before Michael said anything and ran. When I looked at Michael's phone before, the clock was around 4am. I don't really know what to do now either. If I go home, my stepdad will probably punish me if I wake him up. And it's not really safe to be out here on my own. By the way, the school begins in a few hours.. I can go to school looking like shit because I slept outside.

Michael didn't come after me. He was still in the bus, and I understand him. I hurt him by my words, but he also hurt me. That's why I ran away. I had an amazing time with him and all the challenges was fun, but who knows.. Maybe he actually just wanted to sleep with me if I stayed the entire night. He maybe lied when he said all those things, because he must have had the condoms there for a reason.

With tears in my eyes, and a very confused mind, I decided to just go home. But I had to be extra careful so Stephan, my sister or mom wouldn't wake up.

I walked for what seemed like half an hour more or less, and carefully placed the key in the hole. I twisted the key around and cursed under my breath because the lock sounded maybe a little too much. I opened the door and closed it without making a sound. But once again the lock sounded a little too much when I locked the door. But I don't think they heard it, because no one came down the stairs and started to yell at me.

I sighed in relief and untied my shoes, and quietly made my way to my room. As I undressed myself and changed into pajamas, I heard something outside the door. "Fuck" I mumbled to myself and quickly jumped in the bed and pretended to sleep.

Good thing for me, the light was already off and there was no sign that I recently got home.

I heard footsteps and they walked pretty light, so I assumed it was Sophie. But if she knew I got home just now, she was going to tell mom. And since she believes every little thing she tells her,I better not show any sign at all that I'm awake.

The footsteps walked past my door and I heard her walking down the stairs.

I still had to brush my teeth and wash my face before I was going to sleep. But I rather do that in the morning than getting caught. I don't want to get abused again. So yeah, I guess I have to try to sleep without fresh teeth or clean face.

I almost fell asleep when I sneezed really loud and it literally flew snot everywhere, and no way that I was going to sleep like that.

I made my way to the door and listened if I heard anyone, but I couldn't hear anyone so I opened the door little and sneaked out from my room. I went to the bathroom and washed my hand and face from the snot. Gross, I know.. I also took the opportunity to brush my teeth.

When I walked back to the room, i accidentally bumped into someone much smaller than me.

"Sorry.. I just woke-" I tried to lie but the other person interrupted me. "You're not allowed to be up now." Was all my little sister said as she continued to walk to her room. Oh damn, I'm screwed in the morning.