Chapter 9 - Worried

I heard the front door open followed by some footsteps. "Mommy, daddy." I heard my 13 year old sister yell as she ran downstairs to greet our parents. And suddenly, when I heard her voice, I understood it all. She was the one who told everyone at school that I tried to kill myself. That was why she winked at me before going to her school. But why would she do that to me? It just doesn't make any sense.. She seems so nice to me sometimes and other times she's giving me hard time. Okay, I get it that families fight sometimes, but not like this. Not by making me suffer all the time.

I sat with the razor blade against my tummy, I haven't cut yet but I was considerate to do it. It would probably take away all the pain I'm feeling inside, and right now there's a lot of pain.

I started to press the blade against my skin and drag it as a thin line. I felt the blood run down as I continued. I made a few scars on my tummy as I felt tears running down my face.

A few scars later, and with a bloody tummy I made my way to the bathroom to clean the wounds. Everyone was downstairs so I was safe to go there without them noticing the scars.

I carefully washed away the blood and put a patch over the scars.

As I made my way to my room again I could hear Sophie calling my name, "Melodiiiiee!" She yelled. "What?" I yelled back, going to the stairs. "There's food if you're hungry!" Was the last thing she screamed before I heard her footstep move further, and further away.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen but no one was in here. I could tell by how food there was left that everyone was done eating, so I grabbed a plate and took som food on it. I sat myself down and begun to eat and as I was eating, I pulled my phone up in hope that it would work by now. But no.. It didn't work and I tried my best to make it work again. But it was useless. Once I was finished with my food, I put the plate in the dishwasher and made my way to my room again.

When I was with the doorframe between the hallway and kitchen I felt I hand grab me, "Where do you think you're going princess?" I heard a dark male voice say.

Stephan...

"To my room." I whispered. "I don't think so miss." He said breathing in my face. I smelled his alcohol breath and was about to puke on him, but I stopped myself in the last seconds because if I had puked on him, I would've got so beat up that was going to end up in the hospital again.

And that's not something I wanna experience again.

"Who's that guy you was with the other night?" He continued to talk, making me ill. "Just.. Uhm.. Just a friend." I answered him simply. "A friend, you say? It sure looked like something else on all the pictures I've seen." He stated, making me really nervous. But if he saw the pictures, he must have a computer! Maybe I can contact Michael thru twitter! Yes, a proof safe plan! But I must wait until he's a sleep, so I can use it then because I don't dare to ask him about a computer now.

I just hope Michael isn't mad with me, and that he will see my tweet. I have seen the amounts of tweets he gets, and it would be a miracle of he saw mine. But hey, never say never, it's at least worth a shot.

"It's just a friend! I swear." I now spoke a little bit louder. "Don't lie to me!" He said upset. Stephan smashed me across the face and yelled, "Don't you dare to tell your boyfriend about this." He looked me in the eyes. "What happens in this house, stays in the house!" He said and pushed me forcefully so I hit my back in the wall. " Your boyfriend will regret meeting you, if he ever finds out about this." He threaten me. I just looked at him and made my way to the stairs. Stephan went inside the kitchen and I could see him take a beer out from the fridge.

Oh god, how I hate drunk people..

I didn't wanna stay in this house now, I know it's late but I have to come outside for a while. And I know my plan was to sneak into moms and Stephan's room but I rather find him now. The time's around 10pm and I hope Michael is out. I wanna see him and just talk to him. He makes me feel better and right now, he's the only one who wants to be with me. Or well... I hope he wanna be with me since I didn't meet him for our 2:nd date...

I would be so pissed at him if he didn't show up to our date, or didn't answer my texts...

I quickly tied my shoes and grabbed a key and went outside.

I headed to the bench and when I got there Michael where nowhere to be seen. But on the other hand, I saw a girl, maybe around my age and I could see her headset, which meant she was listening to music, hopefully on her phone.

She was many meters ahead of me, so I ran to her, and tapped her lightly on her shoulder.

"Excuse me?" I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Uhm hi..." She answered as she took her headset of. The girl examined me from head to toe before speaking again, "Do I know you? You look quite familiar?"

"I don't think so.." I said. "But do you have twitter on your phone?" I added with hope in my voice. "Yeah, I do. Why?" She asked. "Do you think I can log in to my twitter thru your phone? I'd be forever thankful!" I said basically begging at my knees. "Uhm.. Yeah.." She hesitated a little. "What happened to your phone then?" She said, not really trusting me using her phone. I took my phone out from my pocket and showed it to her. She saw all the cracks and parts of the shell that was missing. "What happened?!" She asked me, sounding shocked. "Uhm.. Just an incident at school today.. Nothing seriously, but I can't get the phone to work." I said and tried to turn it on again, just to show her that it was broke. "Oh, okay.. But here then.." She said and handed me her phone. I pressed the twitter icon and logged out from her and into my twitter. "Can you make it quick to? I was suppose to be home awhile ago." She asked me nervously as she looked what I did on twitter.

I only nodded as an answer.

It wasn't hard to find Michael's twitter since all the hate I got, and almost everyone mentioned both me and Michael when they tweeted something, so I just pressed his user name and tweeted him to meet me at the bench as fast as he could.

"Omg! Now I know who you are!" The girl beside me almost shouted in my ear. I laughed a little by her reaction. "You know Michael Clifford! That's so cool!" She continued to fangirl beside me. "Yeah I do," I laughed. "But I can't reach him 'cuz my phone is broken as you could see.." I added.. She only gave a sympathetic look and said, "you can text him from my phone if you have his number?"

"Thanks, that's very kind of you, but unfortunately I can't his number by heart." I answered looking down at the ground in front of me. "But thank you so much for lending me your phone," I said and logged out from twitter and gave her, her phone back. "I can tell him to follow you on twitter if you want too, because I've seen all his fans tweets and apparently it means a lot to have a follow from him or his band mates" I added and laughed a bit, "And you can take my number too, so text me, and if I can make my phone work, I'll text you so you can meet him too?"

"Ohmygod! Thank you so much! You're so much sweeter than I thought you'd be! I totally ship you two!" She said and I could feel myself blush from I the kind words. That was exactly what I needed to hear now. And finally someone who doesn't hate me.

I told her my number and she texted me her name so I'd have her number too now. Her name was Michelle and her twitter name was "MichelleXoX". Pretty easy to remember, so if Michael showed up at the bench, I'd tell him to follow her. Because she really deserve it, specially now.

Michelle and I said goodbye and I thanked her over and over for helping me before I started to walk to the bench.