Chapter 10

The dinner was over and everyone gathered up for some dessert. While everyone was busy with chatting, Chanyeol excuses himself to the washroom when Baekhyun sneaks away silently and follows him. Once inside their dorm, Chanyeol gets into his room but the moment he steps in, his room door was locked with Baekhyun leaning onto it as he gazes at his intensely.

"What..What are you doing here.?"

"Chanyeol, I have really important thing to ask you.?"

"What's..what's so impotent that you have to lock the door.?"

"Actually, do you.."

Chanyeol couldn't hear anything but his heart beating hard against his chest looking at those thin puppy lips move.

He snaps out when Baekhyun comes closer, and his heart beat just go on a racing drive.

"Chanyeol!!"

"What..what.?"

"Weren't you listening to what I was saying.?"

"Hmm, yeah..no"

"I was asking, do you know what Sehun would like for a present.? I am going to Japan for a couple of days for a photo shoot so I was wondering what I can bring for him."

That just made Chanyeol's mood turn upside down.

"Why do you always cling onto Sehun so much.?" He hisses.

"What's wrong with you.?? I was just asking.."

"I know but still, that boy hates you, why do you always come here when you are not invited.?"

"What's your problem.? I like him so I am here, why do you care."

"You are such a slut ha.?"

"Wh..what did you say.??"

"I said you are slut, trying to seduce my bro.." Chanyeol couldn't finish his sentence because of a hard slap from the pretty boy in front of him.

He looks up to find Baek's eyes glassy and an immediate regret blows in him.

He walks out closing his door with a bang, not before shouting an I hate you at the yoda's face.

***

Chanyeol couldn't find his sleep for the next few days, guilty for calling that pretty boy with such a mean word. He wanted to apologize to the boy but he just couldn't face him. He didn't know from where that word came from. At that heat of the moment, he felt jealous, jealous of his brother making that boy follow him like puppy. What did he see in Sehun that he didn't see in him through the whole course of their movie filming?

Chanyeol was diving deeper into his thoughts when Tao bragged into his room and started pulling his body down the bed.

"Ya Ya, what are you doing.??"

"Kkamjjagya, Hyung, I thought you were still sleeping."
"Tsk, even if I was sleeping, is this how you wake me up.??"

"What to do.? It's really hard for me to wake you up."

"Whatever. What do you want.?"

"We have to go for your drama script reading. It's 7 am now and we have to be there before 10, now get up."

"Wait, when did I sign for a drama??"

"Hyung.?? Are you having alzheimer at an young age.?? You were the one who signed that drama a month ago"

"Oh right. I signed for a drama. Isn't this story by writer Park Ji Eun .?"

"Hmm"

"Director is Mr. Kim Kyu Tae.??"

"Hmm"

"Who is my co star.?"

"You will get to know once you reach there. Now get ready." Tao shouts as he throws a towel at the yoda and runs away, before he get caught be his hyung.

Upon reaching the SBS meeting room, he greets the whole cast and crew members of his upcoming drama. Once everyone settles down, the director stands up to speak when a staff shouts out.

"Sir, the other main lead is not here yet."

Just as that guy finishes his sentence, the room door opens and there stood the other lead.

"Sorry for being late. AnnyeongHaseyo, I am Byun Baekhyun. I will work hard, please take good care of me." That made Chanyeol stumbles down as he picks up his script to cover his face, all the way throwing daggers at his manager in the far corner who was wriggling his eyebrows.

"So shall we begin the scrip reading of "Our Destiny", a story of a prince and a warrior who eventually reincarnate to find each other love?

***

"Ahhhhhh, why should I be the first one to fall in love.??"

"It took you sooo long to finally admit it ha.?" Tao voices out as in a matter of fact way, gaining him a hit on his head from the actor sitting in the back seat.

"I am speaking about my drama story idiot."

"Oh come one hyung, drama story or not, you do love that Byun guy right.?"

"What..what are you saying.??"

"Tsk.tsk..dont try to deny me. I know that you fell for that boy long ago. So hyung, when are you going to ask him out.?"

"I can't do that, he likes Sehun though." Chan sighs as he leans back his head.

"Aigoo, I didn't know you were this dumb in these matters." And that gains him another hit on his head.

" And that gains him another hit on his head

Author's note :

 So here comes Chanbaek.!!! Their story is a bit lighter that Hunhan so hope you like this chapter!! See you in the next update.!!!

Kkamjjagya : That scared me.!!