Chapter 31

The bright morning sun shoots his rays throw the window, waking up the smaller from his deep slumber. Opening his eyes, he comes face to face with his husband, sleeping peacefully. Luhan slowly lifts up his hand, tracing those dark circles under those small eyes. He must be tired with all his work. He lowers his eyes from those tired eyes to those swollen lips and a purplish mark on his neck, making him recall the last night activities and blush. They were still naked under the comforters and all he wants is to take good long shower. He slowly tries to get out of the bed but the hands wrapped around his waist only pulled him tighter into his lover's hold.

"Good morning, love." Sehun's voice was groggy, but that only made Luhan blush harder. No matter how many times they have done it before, he still can't get used of the embarrassment he faces the next morning.

"I know it's so cliché but.. I think a picture would last longer Lu, but wait; I don't mind waking up next to you every day so that you can stare at me as much as you want." Sehun opens his eyes with a found smile, which only made Luhan even redder, if that was even possible.

Luhan was planning a way to get away from that situation when he feels a pair of lips landing on his, giving his small peck which totally got his off guard.

"Good morning."

"Y..You... already said that."

"Well I was just repeating myself just in case you didn't hear it because you were so busy staring at me."

Ok,now Sehun is definitely enjoying this. Why does he has to tease him all the time.? Luhan starts wriggling off from his embrace but the taller was definitely stronger than him. Sehun chuckles looking at Luhan throwing a cute tantrum with a pout on his lips. God.!! Does his do it intentionally or does he know what he is doing to him??? Finally Sehun lets Luhan go, not before placing another peck on his lips as the smaller scampers away into the washroom, shutting the door on his face and locking it for his safety.

***

Luhan was busy adding ingredients into his Gilbitang when he hears faint knocks coming from somewhere. Looking out of the kitchen he discovers that they were coming from the connecting door. He walks up to the door and opens it, only to find Kai with his fist up in the air, with his eye wide open.

"Why were you knocking on the door Jongin-shi.?? It's so not like you. You guys come in whenever you want." Luhan speaks out as the later drags himself and plops down onto the high chair beside the kitchen counter as Luhan goes on to check his soup.

"They sent me to check on you guys before they make their entry. God, since you took away the maknae, I had to do this because I am the one next in line. Why do you have to do this to me Luhan, I was so glad that I was 88 days older that brat but now, I became their slave." Kai whines as he totally flops his upper half onto the counter.

"Can I compensate it with a delicious breakfast.??"

"Oh yes you can." Kai cheers and Luhan chuckles.

"But why do you have to check on us.??"

"Well, after bumping into you guys sucking each other faces in the middle of your living room, they wanted to make sure that wouldn't happen again." that statement was enough to make Luhan go all red, god, his husband just don't listen to him when he is all horny. Just then Sehun comes out of nowhere, hugging Luhan sideways and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Then you guys should stop coming because I am going to do all kind of perverted stuff with my Lu and you are no one to stop me."

"Aish"