Chapter 20

Sehun tosses the book a side and pulls out his phone, dialing the number of his high school best friend, Yoongi.

"Hey dude, long time.!!"

"Hey Yoongs, it's really been a long time."

"What's with that tone.?? Shouldn't you be cheerful calling your old friend.?? Did something happen.?? You know you can always share it with me." The older speaks out in a calm tone. Despite being in the same class, Yoongi was months older than him and have always been the responsible one. When Sehun got recruited into SM and wasn't sure if he did the right job, Yoongi was there for him, assuring him that he will be a good idol. He was sure that Yoongi would also become an idol but that boy took a different route and became a composer and lyricist in SM. They still meet but not as much as before because of their busy schedules. The last time he met Yoongi was on the later's wedding with his high school sweet heart Park Jimin a year ago. After that, so much happened in Sehun's life and he wasn't in contact with the older. He really can share anything with Yoongi but this matter is something that he had to sort out himself.

"No..Not really, I just wanted to ask you about someone."

"Oh, who is it.?"

"Do you remember someone by the name Min Luhan in our class.??"

"Min Luhan.?? Hmm.. Luhan.. HAA, that guy who always sits in the corner of the class and people always bully him calling the anti social nerd. Yes I remember, what about him.??"

"Nothing, I was just, do you know something about him that you can tell me.??"

"Actually, there something about him that was related to you." There was a slight hesitation in the older's voice which only added fuel to his building up curiosity.

"What is it.?"

"You remember all those blue letters you used to get in the school.?? It was him.!! It was Min Luhan who always put those letters in your locker. The day you stopped coming to school in sophomore year to debut with Exo, he tried to put in his letter into you locker and got caught by those bullies. Since that day they bullied him even more and from then on he never put letters in your locker. After that in final year, he went missing after giving his exams. There were rumors that his grandfather died or something. Someone told me that they saw him working in some café couple of years ago but nothing was sure. That's the only thing I know about him. I wanted to tell you about this long ago but it wasn't that of a big deal for you. so I didn't. But... Why are you asking about him now.?? Did you... meet him by any chance.??"

"He..he was the one."

"Ha.??"

"Yoongs, I will call you back." Sehun voice cracked at the end and Yoongi was sure that something serious happened to him.

"Sure, but Sehun, I will be waiting. Just know that I will always be there to hear you out." Sehun wasn't listening. He just ends the call once the older finishes his sentence and runs up to his closet, pulling down a box from above. He takes out the box into his room, setting it on the floor and sitting beside it. He slowly opens the wooden box with his shaky hands and teary eyes. There they were, all those blue letters filling up the whole box, making him go back to his memories.

***

Sehun walks up to his locker to throw in his bag. He has a class in five minutes and he had to hurry up. Once he opens his locker, he sees it again, the blue letter. He had been getting these letters for past few weeks and he had never opened any. He wasn't any idol of the school or someone popular, nobody even knew that he was a trainee in SM, who could possibly give him those letters.?? He just threw every letter into his bag but he never cared about them but now that he sees them almost every day, maybe he should read them. With that in his mind he puts that letter into his bag before rushing to his class.