Chapter 13

"Now shall we go.?" Sehun speaks up in a low voice as Luhan nods his head.

They walk, walk and walk, Luhan finds it hard but he tries his best to keep up his pace with Sehun.

"Can't you walk fast.??"

"I..I am sorry, I will..ahh" Luhan steps on a uneven rock and stubbles to which Sehun wraps his hands around the pregnant boy instinctively.

"Are you OK.??"

Luhan was gasping, taking in air rapidly. What would have happened if Sehun didn't hold him on time.? He doesn't even want to think about it. He huffs out a breath as he looks up at Sehun, unconsciously letting out the tears of fear from a while ago and smiles wide.

"Thank you" he whispers to which Sehun hastily helps him stand on his feet.

"Whatever" what was that just now, why do he feel like he saw that smile before.??

They soon start walking again until Luhan hesitantly pulls onto Sehun's shirt.

"What.??"

"Kuge..that tree, it is the same tree where you found me."

Sehun looks at the tree he was pointing at and sure it was the same tree. Same big tree with its roots deep down into the soil. He groans. He just scolded Luhan a moment ago for not trying to find his way back and he was, circling around in the same place. He did try to find his phone but hell; he left it behind with his members. He didn't even check if he had it before running into the wood. The only thing he had in his mind was finding the pregnant boy. Now this is embarrassing. He turns around when Luhan hiss, clenching onto his stomach.

"What happened.??"

"Can..can we sit down for a while. I..I don't think I can walk now." Luhan murmurs as he sits down at the same tree, closing his eyes and hugging his stomach. Sehun signs before hesitatingly sitting beside him and after having an internal battle, he pulls out his jacket and covers both of them. He looks up at the bright stars as he feels some weight on his shoulder. Glancing to the side, he finds Luhan already asleep, with small snores coming out of his lips. He must be tired after all the crying and walking. Sehun looks at Luhan with the help of the bright moon light as he realizes something. He is breathtakingly beautiful. His pale white skin which a beautiful glow to it, a pregnancy glow. His eyes closed, but he remembers those deep brown sparkly eyes staring at him a while ago. His tiny button nose and those pink plum lips slightly parted.

Sehun snaps out when a hasty image of him kissing those lips slide through his eyes. What was that just now.? He snaps out when Luhan slightly moves, moaning in pain with a furrow between in eyebrows, still deep in sleep. What happened.?? Was he having stomach cramps again.?? Sehun unconsciously places his hand over Luhan's stomach only to feel a faint thud against his palm. Sehun slightly jerks at the sudden sensation. What was that just now.?? He places his hand again at the same place and he feels it again. It was as if...Wait, Was it the baby's kick.?? He feels the kicks continuously, making it fascinating for him. It was his first time to feel a baby kick. He looks up when Luhan whimpers, probably because of the constant kicks from the baby.

"You..You shouldn't kick so much. He is asleep so calm down." He whispers to which he reserves one faint kick before stopping, as if saying yes to his words. That..that was something that he couldn't describe with his words, that feeling he felt at that moment, it was really something. Soon he falls asleep too, with a tiny smile on his lips. They wake up early in the morning; the moment sun goes up in the sky, hitting them harshly with his rays. They start finding their way back and this time, they succeed. The moment they got back, It was a chaos. All the members rushed to their maknae, hugging him to death. Kai, Chanyeol, and Lay were almost crying, and the rest were just glad that he was safe. Luhan looks away from all the commotion when Junmyun pulls him into a tight embrace, as tight as he could get.