prolouge

rosemary is gullible. if you tell her 'gullible' was written on her forehead she wouldn't even bother to check, she would just believe you.

rosemary is at that stage in life where she craves cuddles and hugs and kisses. but you see, the problem is, no one is there to do those things with her. she can't just ask her sister because that's weird. not her brother either because that's also really weird.

one particular day, she is messing around on youtube when she clicks on the milkshake song. it begins with the infamous line 'my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.' now remember what i told you, rosemary is gullible. it's not the regular kind of gullible either. it's a special kind of gullible.

as soon as the song finishes, rosemary hoists herself off of her chair and ran to the kitchen. her mum is preparing lunch and is surprise when she sees rosemary panting, holding onto the kitchen counter for support. rosemary quickly explains that she is in the mood for a milkshake and would like to use the kitchen to make it. her mum agrees since she is oblivious to what her daughter is going to do with that milkshake.

rosemary chop off the top of the strawberries and pops them into the blender. then she added some ice cream, then milk. she prays to herself that this milkshake will work its magic and bring her a boy.

now you might be thinking that this whole thing is silly. but to rosemary it was like her life depends on it. she is as desperate as she is gullible.

she puts the milkshake on the grass, then waits patiently by the window. after a while she becomes tired and decides to take a shower. when rosemary returns, her milkshake is gone.

she walks outside to pick up the empty cup, disapointed that whoever drank her precious milkshake didn't wait. a note is left under the cup and it read 

thanks for the milkshake. although next time, i prefer vanilla.

there is no name written on the note but rosemary knows it's a boy since the handwriting is quite messy. she squeals in excitement and clutches the note to her chest. 

maybe milkshakes really do bring boys to the yard.

hello, i'm back with a new story. i deleted callipygian since i ran out of inspiration for it. thank you jen for making the adorable cover thus earning you a dedication lmao. i used the word thus omg. anyway, i hope you all enjoy reading this  as much as i enjoy writing it. 

lots of love, lisaa