mint chocolate milkshake

'wow since when did these things open automatically?' michael marvels at the door.

'it's always automatic, idiot. it's the 21st century, where all doors open before you can even touch them.' 

'excuse him, he's 18 but acts like an old man and a 5 year old rolled into one,' ashton says.

'it's fine. i've got a brother at home that is exactly michael. you guys would get along real well,' rosie says, rolling her eyes.

they decide to get the milk last, since it's milk and needs to stay cold. michael suggests buying cereal but ashton suddenly says he needs to go to the restroom. they walk to the cereal aisle, with luke sitting in a cart while calum is struggling to push it. rosemary stares at all the cereal, while michael looks like he's going to run away with all of them. 

'let's get fruity pebbles!' michael squeals.

'we've got two boxes at home.'

'trix!'

'trix are for kids!' luke pipes up.

'what about lucky charms?'

'we've got a box of that at home with no marshmallows, because somebody picked out all the marshmallows the night before as a midnight snack.' calum groans.

'cap'n crunch?' 

'we've got that too.'

'do you guys live off of cereal or something?' rosie asks.

'basically because michael over here has an obsession with cereal.'

'uh guys?' ashton says.

ashton's back from the restroom, and he brought a little girl with him. luke squealed at the sight of her, saying how adorable she is. ashton explains that somehow she lost her mother, that's almost impossible, after all it's just a grocery store, not the mall.

rosie picks up the girl, telling her that they're gonna find her mommy soon. ashton, michael, and calum leave to announce the missing girl over the intercom, leaving luke and rosie alone. 

'aw, look at how cute they are!' calum squeals.

'i know right!' ashton squeals along.

the two had left michael alone to spy on luke and rosie. just in case.

after a while, the little girl is picked up by her mommy. rosie sighs in happiness, she loves little kids. luke looks at rosie and wonders how much more adorable can she possibly get. ashton and calum grins widely, but in the midst of their happiness, ashton trips on his shoelaces and knocks over cal who the knocks over an entire aisle of flour. 

'you little fucker, not again!'

i cant be funny even if i tried. btw im basing michael off of jen bc of her love for cereal.