oreo milkshake

rosemary squints at the sunlight hitting her face. her bed faces directly toward the sunlight so she would always wake up with the sun in her face. rosemary groaned and rolled out of bed. literally. she landed on the floor with a thud. rosemary grabs her phone and checks for calum's message. sure enough, calum did message her.

rosie rosie! wakey wakey! -sent 8:00 AM

rosiiieee! did you forget our promise alreadyy? -sent 8:01 AM

seriously wake up!! :(( -sent 8:03 AM

oh no i'm dying! rosie come save me! -sent 8:05 AM

i want to learn how to make milkshakeeeee!! -sent 8:06 AM

fine. don't wake up. i hope the bed bugs bite you tonight! -sent 8:08 AM

rosie! please come! calum's a mess over here -mikey xx -sent 8:11 AM

please rosie please!!! -ash -sent 8:15 AM

rosie, we seriously need your help. -cal pal -sent 8:20 AM

rosie laughs at their messages, they're just so goddamn adorable. she checks the clock and realizes that it's already 8:40. she runs to the bathroom and cleans herself up. then she walks out of the house and onward to calum's.

she knocks on the door, only to be greeted by a tired looking michael. she looks around the apartment and let's just say that it's not pretty. luke's hands are tied to the sofa and his mouth is stuffed with an apple. you know, like how they stuff an apple in a pig's mouth. his eyes widened when he sees rosie, screeching out nonsense. 

'he's been like that since early morning.' calum explains.

'screaming on and on about rosie this and rosie that.' ash continues.

rosie giggles and soon she's on the floor, rolling around laughing. the boys take the apple out of luke's mouth and untie his hands. he hurriedly grabs rosie in a hug, going on and on about how he misses her so much. 

'i just saw you yesterday lukey.'

'i still miss you though.' luke pouts.

'god will you two just stop it? we're here for milkshakes, not love making.'

'we're not making love stupid.' rosie says.

'not yet!' luke pops in.

rosie hits luke on the head, causing him to pout. they move on to the kitchen to make milkshakes.

'let's make oreo milkshakes today!'

'shall we?'

'we shall.'

okay this was pointless buuut! the next chapter will be better, promise. promise will be our always?