strawberry milkshake

they're walking to luke's apartment now, which is surprisingly near to rosemary's house. rosemary's worried her mum is going to find out. mum isn't the best when it comes to boys. she would always ask them a bunch of questions and they would almost always get creeped out. rosemary really likes luke so she thinks that if she keeps luke away from her mum, then he would never leave her side. it's a silly thought, but rosemary believes in it.

'can i call you rosie?' luke asks.

'rosie? sounds a bit childish, don't you think?'

'but it's cute.'

'you're cute.' rosemary mumbles to herself.

'what?'

'nothing.'

luke only smiles because he already knows what she said. he didn't say anything because he's afraid she'll get embarassed. luke likes rosemary as much as she likes him. but right now, they can only think of it as lust.

luke's apartment is exactly what rosemary expected. clothes are strewn everywhere along with pizza boxes and cup noodles. what rosemary isn't expecting though, are three boys laying on the couch. they all turn their heads to luke with their mouths open.

'aw luke finally brought a girl home.'

'nice one mate!'

they cheer and high five each other. rosemary laughs at their silliness while luke groans in embarassment. they introduce themselves as calum, ashton, and michael. luke introduces rosemary not as rosemary, but as rosie. rosemary thinks that's adorable so she couldn't help but giggle.

'so, how did luke bring home such a lovely lady?' michael asks.

'well, he told me he'll make me 'luke hemmings's famous milkshake'.'

'don't listen to him, his milkshakes are shit.' calum speaks up.

'yea! calum here was basically hugging the toilet all night the last time luke made a milkshake.' ashton agrees.

'well, this time i did my research on the interweb and i promise it's going to be better.'

they all glance at each other nervously, none of them wanting to repeat the last time.

'it's okay, i'll help.' rosemary raises her hand.

their faces slowly relax and they agree. after about half an hour, the milkshakes are finally done. rosemary finally understands why the last milkshake tastes so bad. the only thing luke put in last time were strawberries and water. water. this time they manage to get all the ingredients, but luke is definitely not made for the kitchen. it took him a good 5 minutes to get the strawberry tops off.

'i've got to say, rosemary's milkshake is better.' luke says.

'that's because i've got a secret ingredient.'

'aw poo we didn't even get to taste rosie's milkshake.' the three boys say.

'i'll make it for you next time.'

'promise?'

'promise.'

'maybe promise will be our always.'

i feel like this chapter isn't even necessary but i thought it was cute so here it is :)