peanut butter milkshake

'luke! put that knife down! calum, we do not need 10 packs of oreos for this. michael, why are you putting ice cream in the microwave? ashton, you get your butt over here and help!'

these boys should not be trusted in the kitchen. rosie's forehead is drenched in sweat after trying to manage them. luke almost chopped off is little finger. calum kept arguing that they need at least 10 packs of oreos for 5 milkshakes. michael tried to put ice cream in the microwave because he has sensitive teeth.

they manage to make the milkshakes though, even if it took them about an hour to do it. rosie pours the milkshake in those plastic cup thingies. you know, the one with the lid on them? 

'what are we gonna do today?' calum asks.

'i dunno. i probably have to be home soon, though.'

'aw rosie, why why why? it's only 11.' luke whines.

'because my mum doesn't want me out too much.'

'aww wittle rosie misses her mummy.' 

'shut up.'

rosie's phone rang, and as expected, it's her mum. 

'hey mum.'

'rosie? where are you?'

'i um im at the store, why?'

'oh well, get some milk on your way home. the milk disappeared for some reason...'

'o-okay, bye, love you!'

she ends the phone call and sighs in relief. who knows what her mom would do when she finds out that rosie is in a house full of boys? much less, some very irresponsible boys. 

'did rosie just lie to her own mother?'

'tsk tsk we must tell her mother about this.' luke teases.

'sure, go ahead. as soon as you tell her, both you and i are dead meat.'

'scary.'

'so, returning to the topic, what are we gonna do today?'

'well i gotta go get milk.'

'LET'S GO GROCERY SHOPPING!' michael yells.

'oh no, no way am i going grocery shopping with him.' ashton shakes his head.

'and why not?'

'last time we went, michael pulled down an entire aisle full of cereal. we stayed there for 2 hours to clean it all up. two goddamn hours.'

'well, that's okay. i can probably manage him. let's go!'

el oh el new update. i dont understand how you guys can read this crap, but apparently you can and i love you for that.