chocolate strawberry milkshake

luke and rosie stare at ashton and calum, who are covered in flour from head to toe. ashton groans in frustration and calum just looks like a lost puppy. an employee comes over and tells them they have to clean it up, just like last time. rosie giggles because whenever they take a breath flour would come out of their noses. michael joined rosie in the giggling after getting back from the intercom.

'well you guys stay here and clean it up. im gonna go get some cereal. have fun, ash!' michael yells.

he then grabs their cart and rolled it towards the cereal aisle. michael feels giddy at the thought of being alone in the cereal aisle. the guys would never let him be alone because they're all afraid of his obsession with cereal. michael reaches the cereal aisle, but to his dismay, he's not alone. a girl is already there before him. her eyes are really big and her mouth looks like it's gonna drop to the floor. it's almost like she's....worshipping the cereal. 

'hey, um, are you ok?' michael asks. 

'huh, what? yea i'm fine, perfect. yes. what about you?'

'i'm great. what's your name?'

'i'm not telling you my name until you tell me yours.'

'i'm michael.'

'hm, you look like a michael. im jennali, but you can call me jen, jenna, jen coco, j-dawg, jay z. whatever floats your boat.'

'i think i like j-dawg.'

'sure, im calling you mikey. you don't mind, right?'

'no it's cute.'

she smiles and reaches for her favorite cereal, cap'n crunch with the berries. but michael also reaches for it, placing his hand on top of hers. he quickly pulled it away and so did she. 

'oh, um, sorry you can get it.' she says.

'really? for real?'

'yea, i'll just get the plain old cap'n crunch. you know, the kind without  the berries. since there's only one left of the kind with the berries. yes, plain old cap'n crunch.'

'aww come on, don't do this to me. here, fine, you take it.'

'really? really really? no take backs?'

'yea yea no take backs.' michael grumbles.

'thank you!' she squeals.

'but! you have to give me your number in exchange for that cereal box.'

'i dunno. what if you're a rapist?'

'well then i guess i'll take that cereal.'

'but you said no take backs! fine fine, here.' she whines and writes down her number.

'well i'll see you around j-dawg.'

'whatever mike wazowski.' she says, rolling her cart away.

'MIKEY'S CUTER!' michael yells after her.

he smiles to himself, now luke has one more thing in common with michael. they both fall in love with random girls on the street.

yay new chappie. yes that's jen.