mixed berry milkshake

luke is currently walking around the house with only his underwear on. michael tripped on his way in earlier and spilled milk all over luke, but he didn't even apologize and just kept on jumping up and down. sometimes luke worries about michael's sanity. 

luke's mind is a mess right now because of rosie. she's just too cute and he really wants to just cuddle with her forever. calum told him to just ask her out just like how he asked annabeth out in middle school. but the problem is that rosie isn't annabeth. hell, annabeth can never compare to rosie. so now luke is thinking of cute ways to ask rosie out. something that doesn't involve him getting embarassed. 

'why don't you just ask her out with a milkshake?' ashton speaks up.

'a milkshake?'

'yea, i think it's pretty cute.'

luke sits down and thinks about what he's gonna do with a milkshake. then he comes up with a genius plan that doesn't involve any embarassment. he quickly prepares a strawberry milkshake, since that was what she made for him the first time. 

he put on some pants and a sweatshirt, plus a beanie because beanies boost his self confidence. luke walks to rosie's house since it's only 5 minutes away. he puts the milkshake down along with a little note attached to it. he rings the doorbell and runs to the nearest bush.

the door opens and rosie steps out. her hair is pulled back into a ponytail and she's wearing a sweatshirt with shorts. it's obvious that she's cold and luke feels guilty about making her come outside in this weather. she then begins to read the note out loud.

'hi, this is luke. i know it's only been a few days since we met and im an idiot for doing this. but i really like you and you're really adorable and the way you smile makes me happy and. ok i can tell you all these things later so let's get straight to the point. rosemary springer, will you go out with me? p.s. i made you a milkshake.'

luke's face turns bright red from the embarassment even though rosie can't see him. suddenly, the sprinkler turns on and splashes water all over his face. luke falls over, revealing himself to rosie. rosie starts to laugh and being her clumsy self, trips over luke's precious milkshake. she lands on top of luke, who is now drenched in water. 

'rosie?'

rosie turns around and her little sister is hovering over them. she quickly stands up, leaving luke on the ground.

'what are you doing? who is that?' hana asks.

'i, um, i..'

'oh my god okay i'm telling-' rosie quickly covers her mouth, muffling her voice.

'what are you? five?' rosie whispers to her little sister, shoving her into the house.

after all that commotion, rosie realizes that luke is still on the ground. she pulls him up and kisses his cheeks.

'to answer your question, yes of course.'

luke pulls her into a hug and kisses the top of her head. he tells her to go clean up since she's bound to catch a cold in this weather. 

'fine, but only if i get to come over later.'

'of course, princess.'

i don't understand how ppl plan their chapters like i just write whatever lmao