nutella milkshake

after changing out of her wet clothes, rosie walks to the boys' apartment. she knocks on the door and is greeted by luke, or her boyfriend since approximately 10 minutes ago. he let her in and picks her up bridal style. he placed her on the couch which is literally 3 feet from the door so rosie could've just walked, but she didn't complain.

'ROSIE!' calum yells.

the asian looking boy embraces rosie in a hug while luke is shooting daggers with his eyes towards the two. calum releases rosie and goes on and on about how much he misses her.

'hey back off, mate. that's my girlfriend right there, alright?'

'HAH PAY UP CAL PAL!'

calum groans and hands a five dollar bill to ashton. ash jumps up and down in victory, clutching the money like a little kid with ice cream. 

'what did you guys even bet on?' rosie asks.

'we bet on whether or not luke was brave enough to ask you out. i knew you had it in you, buddy.' ash says, patting luke on the head.

'of course! i'm luke hemmings, my mother didn't raise me to be a sissy.'

luke pounds his chest like tarzan but then whimpers because it hurts to be like tarzan. rosie giggles because the whole scenario is just too funny to her. luke thinks that rosie giggles too much but he doesn't mind because he thinks it's cute. then again, luke thinks everything about her is adorable. goddamn he's totally whipped.

luke picks up the two cups of hot chocolate that he made while calum was busy swooning over rosie. he hands one to his precious girlfriend and tells her to wait a bit because it might burn her tongue. 

'so what movie should we watch today?'

'what do you have?'

'i've got the breakfast club, human centipede, the notebook, and hot rod.'

'maybe, gross, cheesy, YES!'

'hot rod it is!

after the movie ends, rosie is on the floor, clutching her stomach because all the laughing makes it hurt. luke is still amazed at the cool beans song and is determined to make his own version of it. they clean up the popcorn on the floor and washes the mugs. luke sits down on the couch and motions rosie to come over. she lays her head down on his lap as he strokes through her hair.

'you know, this may sound really cheesy, but i feel like i've known you for a lifetime.'

'i feel the exact same way, princess.'

'i like that nickname, princess. it's nice.'

'really? most of the girls i've dated said it was too cheesy.'

'well, i'm not like most of the girls you've dated.'

luke only smiles because it was the truth.

idk dude i'll probably add some suspenseful/dramatic stuff to this fanfic but rn it's as fluffy as can be. shoutout to daddy jen for making me watch hot rod