Chapter 12

Narrator POV: 

"Oh look the dog looks sickly," Josie remarked towards Anne, who had just come in with Diana from outside. 

"Leave me alone Josie, I'm not in the mood," Anne said.

"What does the dog need a visit to the vet, woof woof," Josie snickered. 

"Hey, Josie why don't you take a visit to the docter I think your face is broken," Roy said to Josie and defensively stepping in front of Anne standing between her and Joise. 

Josie scoffed before walking away. 

"Thanks Roy, but I-," Anne was cut off. 

"Yes, you can fight your own battles I know," Roy said with a sweet smile. 

"Anne I don't mean to pick, but are you feeling well," Roy asked concerned. 

"Yes, I'm fine, everyone I have come into contact with has said that," Anne said annoyed.

"Maybe you should listen," Roy said.

"Um, I'm good," Anne said," come on Diana let's go sit, class will see start shortly," Anne said as she brushed passed Roy and linked arms with Diana. 

"Anne, I really meant no harm, I'm trying to help you," Roy said,"I don't want my girlfriend to be sick."

Anne didn't listen. And pulled our her slate to prepare for class.

Anne POV:

This is when she got pulled into the depths of her thought, why does everyone think I'm sick? I don't feel the best, but I know I'm just tired, I think. 

 Just then, I felt a pair of eyes on the back of my head and I turned around to see Roy staring at me with those kind eyes. Reminded me of the familiar hazel eyes that used sit in the same spot, I always had the  feeling as if they're were burning a hole in the back of my head.  I wonder how HE is doing? Where had he has travelled? I bet he has seen the likes of many wonderful places, those are the places I only hope to see in my dreams. Will he ever come back? I mean I miss him, but it's nothing more...right? I have a boyfriend, my bosom friend by my side, the other girls are starting to accept me all except Josie, but who want to be friends with her.  I have everything, I am perfectly happy.

And with that conclusion I quickly smiled at Roy and turned to face the front of the room where miss Stacey had just walked in.

Diana's POV: 

I looked over to see Anne intently staring off into space, as if she were in deep thought. For a while something has been off about her, and it has started to show itself a bit more lately. I don't know what it is, but I can feel something is wrong. She isn't the same Anne, and she tries to put on the happy act, but I know she isn't happy. She may not know this, but that is also the reason behind getting a boyfriend. She wants to feel whole and thinks doing this will help her, ever since a certain someone left.  I try to cheer her up, and often fall short. 

And with that I too had been pulled out of my thoughts, my attention now focused on miss Stacey as we started the lesson. 

A/n:

Heyo, I wrote this chapter so I didn't have to study for Ap World. Yah yeet. Anyways I hope y'all enjoy this story, even if it does suck. Pls comment and vote. Love you all. 

QOTD: where are y'all from?