Chapter 17

Gilbert's POV:

I'm Gilbert Blythe and I like a girl, Anne Shirley is her name. My current situation is sitting in the kitchen with the boyfriend of the girl whom I am in love with. Yeah I know sucks doesn't it.

Narrator's POV:

"Ms. Cuthbert", the doctor said.

Marilla stood up from the kitchen table where she was waiting with Matthew, Roy, Gilbert, Diana, and Charlie. 

"yes", she replied back ,"any news"

"yes" doctor Holland said and that had gotten the attention of everyone in the room, "I believe Miss Anne has pneumonia."

"has she shown any symptoms besides the fainting recently?" Doctor Holland questioned.

and with that Diana chimed in, "she has been awfully tired recently and she was complaining earlier of a bad headache."

Marilla also mentioned the fact that Anne hasn't been eating recently. 

"well I believe that due to the lack of food intake is why she fainted and the fact that she has been sick for awhile is the reason she hasn't waken up yet," Doctor Holland replied.

"I will put her on some antibiotics to help with the infection, but it will take a long time for recovery, like I had said before it looks like Anne has been infected for awhile now," the doctor continued.

"alright thank you doctor Holland," Marilla said with a sigh.

"I will take my leave now, Anne will wake up no time, no need to worry." he responded." Gilbert are you coming?" Doctor Holland asked. 

Gilbert turned to Ms. Cuthbert," is it alright if I stay ma'am"

"why yes of course gilbert, Anne would want you here." Marilla responded.

Gilbert nodded out of gratitude.

"alright then," the doctor nodded goodbye ," see you soon when I come back for a checkup," and with that Doctor Holland walked out of the door.

Author note: 

Hi guys been a hot second hasn't it, I cant say I'm back for sure, but I am back for the time being I wrote this chapter fairly quickly hence why it's so short. I have had a hard time with writing this storyline or portion of the storyline. I will be posting again tonight I just need to figure out a plot for what's gonna happen next. Gotta make it good for yall. Thank you for those that have stuck with me and those who are new. I cant say this is a good story cuz its not but thank you for reading anyway it means a lot. I really do try for you all, but as I have stated before I really struggle creatively and have a hard time when it comes to writing. so any way sorry for the mini rant. PLs comment and tell me if you like the story don't be a silent reader. give me feedback on how I can make the story more to your likings and how I can improve otherwise. bye for now.