Chapter 18

A/n: heh you prob hate me 💀 my b I never meant to stop it I just has writers block and never had the motivation to continue. I kept reading your comments tho they are always fun to look at so without further ado I give you  chapter 18! 😏 

*ps sorry if my characters or characterization is off I haven't watched the show or read fanfics in a hot second*

Gilbert POV: 

I can't believe it she's dating him, why couldn't it of been me. 

I was snapped out of my when Roy started talking to me. 

"So your Gilbert," he held out his hand for me to shake. I didn't want to but I did out of respect.

"Uh yea Gilbert Blythe, and you" I asked.

"Roy Gardner nice to meet you, how do you know Anne" he said with a slightly defensive tone.

"I went to school with her before I left to go travel," I responded.

"Well I'm her beaux," he smiled but I just clenched my jaw out of anger.

"Yea I heard," I said blandly.

There was a tension between the boys as they had begun an unspoken competition.

Their silence was quickly broken when Marilla Cuthbert had returned from upstairs .

"She's awake!" Marilla smiled, "would you guys like to see her."

"I'll go," Roy said.

"Me too," I chimed in.

He glared at me. But I wasn't backing down. (Roy is a bum)

So there we were, I was standing in the doorway of Anne's room. It fit her personality. It was simple but it had her touches of creativity and imagination which made it more special. She truly was a special person and Roy would never be able to keep up with her imagination.

I peered in to see Her. Even though she looked fiercely pale but she was beautiful either way. I haven't see her in months, since I left for my travels. 

She looks older and more mature. But her hair glows just as bright. 

Her eyes fluttered open and my heart did the same. 

Roy was in front of me. 

"My dear Anne,"I heard Roy say before racing to her bedside and gripping her hand. 

I clenched my fist as there wasn't much I could do she was dating him. 

"How are you," asked her.

"Just fantastic," she said jokingly.

"Well you'll be better in no time, your strong"

Each word he said I fell deeper into a fit of jealously. I wasn't an aggressive guy but I wanted to punch him(🔪🔪 I actually don't mind Roy but yk Stan shirbert for life).

Anne's POV: 

I sat there tired and drained while Roy talked to me. I was kinda zoned out.

All I could think about was what Diana said, Gilbert really is back I need to break up with Roy. He was a great guy, but I didn't like him the way he liked me and it wouldn't be fair to continue. 

I must've been really zoned out because I suddenly heard another voice.

"Anne"

My eyes widened, I look up to see no other than him.

"Gilbert"

I can't believe I didn't even see him come in my room wasn't big, but I guess I want paying attention. 

"Hi" 

A/n: chapter done tell me what you think. Also if if anyone of you watch Miraculous Ladybug 💀 I'm writing a fanfic and would appreciate if you check it out.